Ultrasonic sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are a permanent fixture in the field of industrial automation. With the new UC-F77 series, you can now enjoy the advantages of the technology combined with an unparalleled range of features and adjustment options. This ultrasonic sensor provides a flexible solution for many applications.
This “powerhouse” is available in standard or side-looker models. In both versions, the sensor is as small as its detection range is impressive—at 31 mm high, it can detect objects at a distance of up to 800 mm.
- Highly adaptable: a single ultrasonic sensor can be adjusted to fit a wide range of applications
- Precise and reliable: high noise immunity and multiplex capability for maximum reliability
- Simple integration: compact, space-saving housing design with thru-hole and surface-mount versions
- Convenient commissioning: intuitive programming via push button or PACTware software
- Parameterization and control: communication to the sensor level with IO-Link