Gopher Custom Solutions (GCS) a division of Gopher Electronics, is a highly flexible, reliable Sub-assembler, created in response to our customers’ needs for higher level assemblies.
Looking for a specific custom assembly but don’t want the headache of having to go through the assembly process yourself? Let Gopher Electronics simplify your project by putting our Gopher Custom Solutions Department to work for you!
Gopher’s Value-add Customization saves you money and valuable production floor time! We ship the assembly exactly as specified by you to your factory floor fully assembled and ready for installation! We can also keep Finished Goods stock of the assembly on our shelf and release to you on demand.
Gopher Electronics’ Value-add Customization also features:
- Unparalleled flexibility
Prompt, friendly, and accurate support for your design objectives, including engineering, purchasing, stocking and logistics support
- Assemblies built and stocked in Minnesota by our highly trained and experienced team.
- Assemblies delivered to your factory floor ready for installation and integration
- Development and production of prototypes all the way through production level assemblies
- Certification to UL ZPFW2, IPC/WHMA A-620, J-STD-001, UL-508A and IPC-A610
Contact Gopher Electronics today for a quote!
The FN 9260 power entry module combines an IEC inlet, mains filter with excellent filter attenuation and fuses in a small form factor. Choosing FN 9260 product line brings you rapid availability of a standard filter associated with the necessary safety acceptances. Standard IEC connector filters are a practical solution helping you to pass EMI system approval in a short time. A wide selection on amperage ratings, output connections, mounting possibilities and filters for medical applications are designed to offer you the desired solution.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional conducted attenuation performance, based on chokes with high saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior
- B types comply with the requirements of IEC/EN 60601-1 for creepage and clearance, leakage current and high potential testing
- Versions up to 10 A are available with fuse holder for one or two fuses
- Custom-specific versions are available on request
- Portable electrical and electronic equipment
- Medical equipment
- Small to medium-sized machines and household equipment
- Single-phase power supplies, switch-mode power supplies
- Test and measurement equipment
Ultrasonic sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are a permanent fixture in the field of industrial automation. With the new UC-F77 series, you can now enjoy the advantages of the technology combined with an unparalleled range of features and adjustment options. This ultrasonic sensor provides a flexible solution for many applications.
This “powerhouse” is available in standard or side-looker models. In both versions, the sensor is as small as its detection range is impressive—at 31 mm high, it can detect objects at a distance of up to 800 mm.
- Highly adaptable: a single ultrasonic sensor can be adjusted to fit a wide range of applications
- Precise and reliable: high noise immunity and multiplex capability for maximum reliability
- Simple integration: compact, space-saving housing design with thru-hole and surface-mount versions
- Convenient commissioning: intuitive programming via push button or PACTware software
- Parameterization and control: communication to the sensor level with IO-Link