Altech Corporation is a leading supplier of automation and industrial control components, providing solutions to your most pressing application challenges.
Many applications demand circuit breakers that are both high-quality and technically correct. Altech’s UL 489 Circuit Breakers combine quality and reliability into a smart, flexible package.
Features of Altech’s UL 489 Breaker:
- Available in both AC and DC voltages
- The AC version offers dual voltage rated circuit breakers at 0.2-63A/240VAC and 0.2-32A/480Y/277VAC in 1-3 poles.
- Hinged terminal cover design allows easy access to terminal screws
- Individual part number is shown on each circuit breaker and is legible when installed in the panel
- DIN Clip can be be released when necessary
- Flexible, replaceable terminal barriers reduce the possibility of breakage if accidentally dropped
When your project calls for branch circuit protection, look no further than Altech’s versatile, high-quality line of circuit breakers.
The 318BT Series Bluetooth Audio Receiver is a low latency, high reliability, rugged dongle. The 318BT utilizes Bluetooth® 4.2 technology to convert input devices into Bluetooth® enabled devices, using A2DP as a slave device.
The 318BT is designed to be powered by Phantom Power available in most professional audio consoles. This guarantees that it will work 100% of time without the worries of charging or maintaining power to the dongle.
With enhanced range, better sound and low latency, the 318BT is the best solution to connect your Bluetooth® enabled devices to any microphone input.
Simply plug, power and connect, and enjoy high quality audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device.
Like all Switchcraft® products, 318BT is built to last, durable, highly reliable, and fully certified to be used in both; commercial and residential environment.
Today’s supply Chain Management best practices demand higher-level sub-assemblies to help streamline manufacturing and final assembly.
Gopher Custom Solutions (GCS), a division of Gopher Electronics, is a highly flexible, reliable sub-assembler, created in response to our customers’ needs. From connectorizing fans to Panel Builds, GCS adds value.
|Value-Add Customization/Cable Harness:
- Development and production of prototypes through production level assemblies
- Engineering, purchasing, stocking and logistics support available for your design objectives
- Assemblies delivered to factory floor ready for installation and integration
- Assemblies are built and stocked in Minnesota
- Electrical test capability
- Certification to UL ZPFW2, IPC/WHMA A-620, J-STD-001, and IPC-A610
Flat Flexible Cable (FFC) Assemblies:
- Lighter weight & lower profile vs traditional wire harnesses
- Cable assemblies may be connectorized to mate with industry standard headers
- Centerlines of .100″(2.54 mm) & .050″ (1.27 mm)
- Jacket constructions of Nomex, Polyester, Kapton and Teflon
- High flex life & superior heat dissipation
- EMI/RFI options are available
- Custom length assemblies available
- Flexstrip jumpers in stock or built to order
- 100% continuity tested
Box Build/Panel Build:
- Sub-assembly installation reduces labor and logistics costs
- Sub-assemblies can be manufactured to your prints and specifications
- Builds allow for managing one part number vs numerous components
- Components and final sub-assemblies stocked at Gopher Electronics, allowing for flexible delivery to meet demand requirements
- Design service available
- Electrical test capabilities
|Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) & Membrane Switch Termination:
- 25+ years of FFC/FPC termination experience
- Can replace circuit boards & wires in multiple applications
- Centerlines of .100″ (2.54 mm) & .050″ (1.27 mm)
- Termination of Polyester, Mylar, Kapton & Teflon Assemblies
- Turnaround services in 3 business days
- 100% continuity tested
Learn more from our Custom Solutions Brochure
Jaeger Connecteurs by Sealcon offers adapted connectors to be used in rough industrial environments. With an extensive product line ranging from Standard & Rapid to Robotics and Power Series, a solution is available for your every need.
Jaeger is continuously adapting to meet the needs of many industries including automation, robotics, power, medical, automotive, marine, railway, aerospace, electricity-electronics, agri-food, etc. Jaeger Connecteurs also offer ranges of over molded cords, I/O distributors and connectors for all interconnect solutions.
With an extensive product line built with durability, resilience and quality, choose Jaeger by Sealcon for your next application!
Belden Classic products are manufactured in a wide variety of gauge (AWG) sizes, insulation materials, shielding configurations, and jacketing materials, including Plenum and High-temperature versions.
These Multi-conductor and Paired products offer best-in-class performance and reliability in many different systems.
Belden Classics Cables provide best-in-class performance for a wide range of applications including Industrial, Video, Sound and Security, and Interconnect.
Features/benefits of the Classic line include:
- Broad range of AWG sizes, shielding options, conductor and pair counts
- Convenient put-up options
- Global availability through a network of Belden distributors
- Polyolefin insulations provide lower capacitance performance when compared to cables with PVC insulations
- Proven performance in installations worldwide
- Robust designs that meet or exceed UL standards
- Tefzel, TFE and FEP insulation and jacket constructions offer higher temperature ratings
- Unsurpassed quality and reliability
The TruStability™ RSC Series is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offering a digital output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range. It is calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and non-linearity using a 24-bit analog-to digital converter with integrated EEPROM.
Pressure data may be acquired at rates between 20 and 2000 samples per second over an SPI interface. It is intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases, designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards, and is REACH and RoHS compliant.
As technology and equipment have evolved, data transfer and communications infrastructures have become commonplace on the factory floor. Meanwhile, the convergence and integration of electrical, control, and communication systems is increasing the importance of proper cable and wire management.
Robust and secure cable and wire management is critical to performance in the industrial space, but is often overlooked – leading to downtime, repetitive repairs and increased operational costs.
Panduit offers a wide selection of cable and wire management products, from Cable Routing Systems to Cable Ties! Panduit cable and wire management solutions are engineered to stand up to your most demanding requirements, even in the harshest of environmental conditions.
Panduit Cable Management Solutions Include:
Carling Technologies full or half hexboot is the perfect complement to Carling’s line of toggle switches. The boot is compatible with 15/32” threaded bushings and will provide extra protection against the elements in harsh environments.
- Flexible tear-resistant silicone rubber overmolded onto a 15/32” brass hexnut
- Full hexboot completely covers toggle actuator and bushing
- Meets ROHS 2011/65/EU directive
- Inhibits the rotation of switches subjected to low frequency vibration
- Complementary, cost effective addition to Carling’s toggle switches
Suitable for toggle models: F-Series, G-Series, 110-Series, C-Series, D-Series, DK/EK-Series, H/I-Series, LT-Series.
ebm-papst’s 4300N Series – Quiet. Powerful. Efficient.
ebm-papst’s 4300 series design has been updated with the addition of aerodynamically shaped guide vanes on the discharge, innovative winglets on the blade tips, and a smaller, more efficient motor driving the whole package. These advancements work together to provide lower acoustic noise and improved efficiency, all while allowing an increase in the performance range. The result: the new 4300N series!
The free air flow of the new fan series ranges from 59 to 168 CFM, which is an increase of 40% above the maximum air flow of the 4300 series. Acoustic noise has also been lowered as much as 9 dB(A), and the overall fan efficiency level is up to 8.5 percentage points higher.
Target Markets and Applications
- IT / Telecom
- Solar inverters
Learn More about ebm-papst’s 4300N Series