Many projects demand Tyco Electronics’ (ex-AMP) Quality for Flat Flexible Cable (FFC) Assemblies and/or Membrane Switch Terminations. Gopher Electronics has been manufacturing Flex Assemblies for 30 years. Please put Gopher’s unique expertise to work. We’ll help design the Board-to-Board Jumper, Printer Head Cable, Membrane Switch or Flex Circuit AND provide samples for engineering evaluation!
We want to remind you that earlier this year, Tyco Electronics’ announced a factory move for some of its’ FFC components to China. As a result, lead times for some products could move out to 26 weeks.
Gopher has been proactive in ordering parts to make sure we can continue to serve your needs. However, to better ensure a non-interrupted supply of FFC components or assemblies, please contact us and we’ll work together to address any lead time issues.
Thank you for helping us to help you.
3M offers a variety of premium vinyl electrical tapes including; Scotch® Super 33+™, Scotch® Heavy Duty Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 and Scotch® Professional Grade Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape 35. This family of tape is Made in the USA
- Scotch® Super 33+™ is a 7 mil tape that is highly conformable, super stretchy in all weather applications; resists UV rays, abrasion, corrosion, alkalies and acids. Primary insulation for splices up to 600V.
- Scotch® Heavy Duty Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is an 8.5 mil all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It has an excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, corrosion in varying weather conditions.
- Scotch® Professional Grade Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a premium-grade electrical tape that stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires color-coded insulation. Scotch 35 is abrasion and weather-resistant, with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties. It wraps smoothly and holds tight over a wide range of temperatures. There are nine stay-fast colors for color-coding applications.
Need to power up your next project but aren’t sure where to find the Power Supplies you need? Gopher Electronics is your one-stop source!
Gopher Electronics carries a wide selection of Power Supplies from the most popular Power Supply manufacturers, including Omron, Altech, and Cosel.
Gopher’s unbeatable combination of great value and unparalleled service ensures you’re getting the best product for your money, every time.
Shop with confidence, and let Gopher Electronics help power your next project.
What can we get for you today?
Cosel Power Supplies
Qualtek Electronics Corporation
Contact Gopher Electronics today to make powering your next project simpler.
In industrial applications, ultrasonic sensors are characterized by their reliability and outstanding versatility. Ultrasonic sensors can be used to solve even the most complex tasks involving object detection or level measurement with millimetre precision, because their measuring method works reliably under almost all conditions.
No other measuring method can be successfully put to use on such a wide scale and in so many different applications. The devices are extremely robust, making them suitable for even the toughest conditions.
Ultrasonic sensors have proven their reliability and endurance in virtually all industrial sectors.
These sectors include:
- Mechanical engineering/machine tool
- Food and beverage
- Woodworking and furniture
- Building materials
- Pulp and paper
- Material handling
- Level measurement
Pepperl+Fuchs manufactures Ultrasonic Sensors in several different types, including:
Pepperl+Fuchs also manufactures a variety of cost-saving accessories for Ultrasonic Sensors.
Check out Gopher’s selection of Pepperl+Fuchs products on Gopher’s website!
Learn More about Pepperl+Fuchs Ultrasonic Sensors
Spot On leverless limit switches from HSI work faster, farther, and harder than you ever imagined. These leverless limit switches have twice the sensing distance and sense twice as fast as any other switch. They also have vacuum sealed reliability in extreme environments. These switches offer solid, heavy-duty tungsten contacts engineered for rugged performance under both high and low loads, in both AC and DC applications. Their stainless steel housing is built for strength, chemical resistance and long life.
- Consumes no power for either switching or sensing and no signal loss
- Stable contact resistance even in high power, high voltage applications
- Not gravity sensitive
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- Date-coded for traceability
- No moving magnets or parts for intense reliability
- SPDT switching action with 100-watt power rating
- Epoxy seal provides double layer of protection against shock, vibration and environmental stress
- Industrial applications
- Mobile applications
- Fluid control applications
Mechatronics Fan Group is a thermal management leader and has been delivering thermal management solutions to a wide range of applications for over 25 years. Customers in telecommunications, office automation, medical and industrial sectors depend on Mechatronics for technologically advanced products, superior quality and exceptional service.
Mechatronics’ ever-growing selection of cooling solutions includes brushless DC axial fans and blowers.
Brushless DC Axial Fans – Mechatronics’ brushless DC axial fans feature a wide range of cooling solutions.
- Multiple voltage options available.
- Environmental protection options available including conformal coating or IP57 rated encapsulation.
- Alarm output options including tachometer or locked rotor alarm.
- Speed control options include self-adjusting thermistor or pulse width modulation (PWM) input.
Brushless DC Blowers – Mechatronics’ brushless DC blowers deliver high pressure cooling solutions in a compact package. Radial airflow direction provides unique cooling options.
Brushless DC (BLDC) motors differ from brush-type DC motors in that they employ electronic rather than mechanical commutation of the windings.
Because no slip rings or brushes are used for commutation, friction, power loss through carbon buildup and electrical noise are eliminated. Electronic commutation also offers greater flexibility in interfacing directly with digital commands.
The long maintenance-free life offered by BLDC motors makes them potentially suitable for applications such as portable medical equipment (kidney dialysis pumps, blood processing equipment, infusion pumps), ventilation blowers for aircraft and marine submersible motors.
Honeywell manufactures a variety of sensor ICs (available in both bipolar and latching types) that work exceptionally well in BLDC devices.
SS360NT, SS360ST, SS360ST-10K, SS460S, SS460S-T2
Some other features and benefits of Honeywell’s IC Sensors include:
- Subminiature package size: SOT-23 Surface-Mount allows highly compact designs
- Low voltage: Operation down to 2.7 V* and reduced current support improve energy efficiency
- Built-in pull-up resistor: Simplifies interfacing
- Built-in reverse voltage protection: Protects sensor IC against damage during assembly
- Robust design for a wide range of applications: Operates up to 150 °C [302 °F]
- High sensitivity: Maximum operate as low as 30 Gauss typical allows use of smaller magnets
- Cost effective: Typically lower cost than traditional Hall-effect sensor ICs