Honeywell’s rugged and reliable PX3 Series Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 electrical connector. The PX3 Series are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F].
- Built for anything: High external freeze/thaw resistance (6 cycles from -30 °C to 50 °C [-22 °F to 122 °F) means the PX3 won’t miss a beat when exposed to frost, commonly found in refrigeration systems.
- Environmentally and economically friendly: In addition to being RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant, the PX3 Series features reduced current consumption, which helps to both reduce energy costs and enhance the product’s life.
- High EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electro-magnetic fields, such as near wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
- High insulation resistance and dielectric strength: Protect the user and sensor in high over-voltage situations, and ensures that the device is compliant with industry standards.
- Media compatibility: Common HFC (hydrofluorocarbon) refrigerants such as R410A and R134A, next generation low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants such as R448A (Solstice® N40), R32 and R1234ZE, engine oil, petroleum-based hydraulic fluids, brake fluids, and dry air.