TE Connectivity’s Deutsch DTM connectors are designed for cable-to-cable and cable-to-board harsh environment applications. The connectors are available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 configurations. Each contact carries a 7.5 amp continuous capacity, filling the design requirements for lower amperage, multi-pin connections. They can be mounted in-line, flanged, and used for PCB mount applications.
The connectors are made of rugged thermoplastic and feature silicone rear wire and interfacial seals that allow the connectors to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture. For smaller wire gauge applications that are exposed to harsh environments, TE’s Deutsch DTM connectors are a reliable and proven solution.
Accepts contact size 20 (7.5 amps)
14-22 AWG (2.50-0.35 mm2)
2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavity arrangements
In-line, flange, or PCB mount
Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
Wedgelocks confirm contact alignment and retention
Mallory’s 22 mm Panel Alarms with LED Lights are cUL approved NEMA 4X alarms and offer nearly unlimited warning sounds in one compact package. Available in 4 unique colors.
- Fits Standard 22mm Panel Hole
- Voltages from 9 Vdc ro 120 Vac
- Sound Levels up to 95 dB @2 ft
- Red, Green, Blue and Yellow Colors
- Optional feature: Sound can turn off after 15 or 30 seconds while LED continues flashing
- cUL Approved and RoHS Compliant
- Terminal Block Termination
- Finger Proof Safe Handling
- Prevents Shock and Shorting
- Saves Assembly Time and Labor
For over 90 years, Alpha Wire has engineered wire and cables that excel in taming tough applications. Using premium materials, advanced manufacturing, and world-class quality control, we manufacture every cable knowing its operation is critical to an application’s success.
From the factory floor to process control, the AlphaWire Industrial Series (AWIS) cable line is well suited to the widest range of industrial applications.
Xtra-Guard means peace of mind. Hazard matched to survive in the most demanding operating conditions, Xtra-Guard cable from Alphawire is the longest-lasting, highest-performing cable available.
Featuring mPPE (a modified polyphenylene ether thermoplastic that is inherently smaller and lighter than PVC), EcoGen products are the next of eco-friendly, high-performance wire and cable designed to provide better performance, in a smaller package.
Find the right cable for your application with Alpha Essentials-your one-stop source for the widest range of industry-standard cables. The breadth and depth of Alpha Essentials products ensure an optimum solution no matter what your application.
Built using Gems’ proven thin film sensing technology, the 3600 Series solid-state pressure switches offer great accuracy even in rough environments. These switches are ideal alternatives to electromechanical types in high cycle pressure applications, or when broad frequency response is needed. When very accurate set points or dead band requirements are needed, 3600 Series switches can be set to very tight specifications. They feature a modular design, with a host of pressure ports and electrical connections available. Switch set, reset and delays can be factory programmed per customer specification, and also modified in the field with a USB programming tool.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional stability through Sputtered Thin Film Technology
- No moving parts – highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Long cycle life
- Fully hermetically sealed
- Built using Gems’ proven thin film sensing tech
Ideal for use in:
- Demanding Industrial Applications
- Medical Gas
CIT Relay & Switch is an industry leading manufacturer of RoHS compliant electromechanical relays & switches. With unsurpassed efficiency in producing samples up to production quantities, our industry leading test lab and highly skilled engineering staff, we are able to offer a completely integrated solution for our customers’ design needs.
The rugged and dynamic CH Series illuminated switches from CIT Relay & Switch offer the superior functionality CIT is known for while also providing customization options with multiple LED color choices including bi-color illumination.
- LED color choices include red, yellow, green, blue, white and orange
- Numerous bi-color combinations are also available for the design engineer that demands variety!
- Finish options include stainless steel, nickel, and a variety of colored anodized aluminum (including black, green, red, blue and yellow).
- Actuation force is an impressive 200 +/- 50gF with actuator travel of 2.5 +/- .3mm.
- Operating temperature and storage temperatures of -25C to 70C
The market requirements for electronics cooling are constantly increasing and necessitate ever more intelligent high-performance solutions. Up until now tubeaxial fans have been widely used. These function optimally where there is little pressure loss.
If this increases on account of a higher power density or increasing filter clogging, tubeaxial fans soon reach their limits. The consequence: Inefficient, noisy fan operation.
The new diagonal compact module from ebm-papst can now provide the ideal solution:
As its characteristic curve is less sensitive to pressure, the diagonal fan permits efficient operation even with increasing filter clogging or a higher power density. In addition, higher air performance provides enhanced cooling action, which makes this the ideal solution for demanding applications requiring intensive cooling. Simple mounting and installation round off the advantages of this new concept.
The advantages of the diagonal compact module:
- Pressure-insensitive diagonal fan: constant characteristic curve, long filter service life, longer maintenance intervals
- Up to 49% lower energy consumption
- Reduced power loss and hence improved cooling action and longer service life
- Up to 50% better air performance in nominal operation
- Demand-based air flow thanks to speed control
- Up to 7 dB (A) sound reduction
- Shallow installation depth
- Completely pre-assembled – Plug & Play
- Mechanical compatibility with existing industry standard for uncomplicated retrofitting and exchange
Eaton provides a comprehensive offering of switches to meet a variety of applications. Gopher stocks an extensive selection of Eaton toggle and rocker switches.
Eaton’s line of toggle switches offers the widest selection of features and the design flexibility to meet the needs of almost any application. Options include:
- Military Purpose Toggles
- Illuminated AC Rated Toggles
- General Purpose Toggles
- X Series Toggles
- Heavy Duty Hesitation Switches
Eaton also offers a full field-proven line of rocker switches that are designed for excellence in any vehicle application. These switches enable you to maximize efficiency and increase machine uptime even in the most extreme environments. Options include:
- SVR (Sealed Vehicle Rocker)
- Dual Motion Safety Switch
- 1500/2500 Series
- 1600/2600 Series
- X Series Rockers
Carling Technologies ST-Series Sealed Toggle Switch features innovative design and performance principles that are sure to withstand the most demanding applications.
The ST-Series features a toggle seal composed of dynamic silicone material that bonds to the metal toggle, pin and bushing, providing ideal sealing and protection against the environment, vibration and shock, while withstanding extreme temperature variations. It also utilizes up to three terminal seals per pole and an optional o-ring assures additional under panel sealing protection.
- Designed to comply with MIL-DTL-3950G requirements
- IEC 60529 IP68 sealing performance
- Toggle seal bonds to toggle, pin and bushing
- Complies with UL 61058-1 electrical spacing requirements
- Military Equipment
- Armored Vehicles
- Law Enforcement Vehicles
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- Applications requiring stringent sealing and performance capabilities