Grayhill Optical Encoders provide exceptionally high operational life due to their non-contact switching technology, and give superb tactile feedback to the user. Although the end-product may vary, typical applications measure discrete digital position or rotational angle. Output options include absolute or quadrature 2-bit binary code. Grayhill offers a variety of custom shafts and threaded bushing sizes.
Customization can include:
- Custom detents (clicks) and tactile feel
- Custom electronics for unique outputs
- Modified shaft lengths and flats
- Multiple termination and cabling options
- Special packaging such as custom mounts
Typical applications include:
- Automotive climate control and entertainment systems
- Communication systems, including two-way radios and software defined radios
- Medical electronics, including patient monitors, ventilators and imagers
- Navigation devices for ground vehicles and avionic systems
- Precision test and measuring equipment
- Sound mixing and editing consoles
Mallory Sonalert offers a variety of panel-mount alarm options to meet your application needs. One such option is the 22mm panel-mount alarm. These alarms feature micro-controller based circuitry that can generate almost unlimited sound options (listen now on our website link below). The 22 mm alarms combine high quality sound with dB levels that are 10-15 decibels louder than most other alarms of the same size. Available from 6 Vdc to 120 Vac AND with 4 choices of LED’s!!!
In addition to the 22mm alarms, Mallory manufactures a complete line of panel-mount audible alarms, including the SC Series, which is a classic panel-mount design available in a wide range of voltages and sounds, including specialty sounds such as warbles, chimes and sirens.
Applications that incorporate audible alarms include:
- Back Up Alarms
- Chemical & Petrochemical Processing
- Food Processing Plants
- Heat Treating & Sintering Furnaces
- Industrial Process Automation
- Packaging Plants
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Power Plants
- Pump Controls (& Other Fluid Power)
Listen Now on our Website
3M™ VHB™ Tapes provide the convenience and simplicity of a tape fastener and are ideal for use in many interior and exterior bonding applications. In many situations, they can replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners.
These tapes utilize a variety of specific foam, adhesive, color and release liner types to provide each product/family with specific features. These features can include adhesion to specific or a broad range of materials, conformability, high tensile strength, high shear and peel adhesion, resistance to plasticizer migration, and UL746C recognition. All 3M™ VHB™ Tapes have excellent durability and excellent solvent and moisture resistance.
- Instant bonding
- Shock absorption
- Stress distribution
- Design flexibility
- Smooth, invisible appearance
Great for bonding materials such as:
- Painted Surfaces
- Sealed Wood
- Many Plastics
Eaton’s Bussmann® series Low Profile Compact Circuit Protector (CCPLP) is the smallest fused UL 98 switch in the electrical industry and can be panel mounted in a variety of applications. Additionally, the CCPLP can help to easily achieve selective coordination of the electrical distribution system, ensuring reliable power and maximizing uptime. It has a fused switch with an IP20 finger-safe design that delivers up to 200kA SCCR in the most compact footprint.
Features and Benefits:
- Front, panel-mount design easily integrates into small enclosures and rack PDUs
- 100kA Short-Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) with Bussmann series SC-20 fuses and 200kA with Bussmann series Class CC fuses helps provide a high assembly SCCR
- 600Vac rated fusible disconnect eases achieving selective coordination
- Open fuse indication light speeds troubleshooting
- Switch/fuse access door interlock helps prevent fuse removal while energized
- The CCPLP is a drop-in replacement for low profile, panel-mount circuit breakers, while providing more than 10X the interrupting rating
Mechatronics Fan Group is a leading resource of DC and AC cooling fans, blowers, added-value assemblies and cooling solutions since 1985. Customers in telecommunications, office automation, medical and industrial sectors depend on the Fan Group for technologically advanced products, superior quality and exceptional service. Mechatronics cooling products are designed to meet the toughest standards of UL, CSA, TUV and VDE.
Mechatronics brushless DC Axial fans offer a wide range of cooling solutions such as:
- Multiple voltage options available.
- Environmental protection options available including conformal coating or IP57 rated encapsulation.
- Alarm output options including tachometer or locked rotor alarm.
- Speed control options include self adjusting thermistor or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) input.
Mechatronics extensive AC Axial fan offering provides many options to meet your thermal management requirements including:
- Multiple voltage options available in each series.
- Environmental protection options available including conformal coating or IP55 encapsulation.
- High temperature models for operation up to 90 degrees C.
The FSA Series are piezoresistive-based force sensors offering a ratiometric analog or digital output for reading force over the specified full scale force span and temperature range. They are fully calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and nonlinearity using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Direct mechanical coupling allows for easy interface with the sensor, coupling with tubing, membrane or a plunger, which provides repeatable performance and a reliable mechanical interface to the application.
- Ambulatory non-invasive pump pressure
- Infusion pumps
- Kidney dialysis machines
- Occlusion detection
- Load and compression sensing
- Variable tension control
Reliability – even in the harshest of environments – is the hallmark of Belden Instrumentation and Control cables. No matter what gauge size, conductor count, insulation, jacket, armor or rating, Belden can help meet your application needs.
No matter what the application, Belden has designed several lines of cables to meet the specific need of each tray-rated environment, including:
- Product Line Options: 300V & 600V UL Instrumentation Cable, 600V UL Control Cable, 1000V & 2000V UL Control Cable, Thermocouple Cable, 600V Metal Clad (MC) Cable, 600V CSA Teck-Style Cable
- Conductor Options: Pairs, Triads, or Multi-conductor
- Gauge Sizes: 20 – 1 AWG standard, 1/0 – 4/0 AWG available upon request
- Shielding Options: Unshielded, Overall Shield, or Individually Shielded
- Insulation Options: PVC, XLPE, TPE, PVC-Nylon, FEP, PE/PVC
- Jacket Options: PVC, TPE, CPE, FEP, Haloarrest
Spot On leverless limit switches from HSI work faster, farther, and harder than you ever imagined. These leverless limit switches have twice the sensing distance and sense twice as fast as any other switch. They also have vacuum sealed reliability in extreme environments. These switches offer solid, heavy-duty tungsten contacts engineered for rugged performance under both high and low loads, in both AC and DC applications. Their stainless steel housing is built for strength, chemical resistance and long life.
- Consumes no power for either switching or sensing and no signal loss
- Stable contact resistance even in high power, high voltage applications
- Not gravity sensitive
- Normally open or normally closed contacts
- Date-coded for traceability
- No moving magnets or parts for intense reliability
- SPDT switching action with 100-watt power rating
- Epoxy seal provides double layer of protection against shock, vibration and environmental stress
- Industrial applications
- Mobile applications
- Fluid control applications