TE Connectivity’s sensors are designed to meet the most demanding challenges, wherever they are. With the broadest portfolio of solutions, they monitor temperature, humidity, position, pressure and much more. They are pushing advances in sensor technology, such as digital, wireless and combination solutions that help make applications smarter and more efficient. Partnering with customers across major industries, we’re advancing innovation and transforming industries.
Types of sensors offered:
- Fluid Property Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
- Photo Optic Sensors
- Piezo Film Sensors
- Positions Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Vibration and Accelerometer Sensors
PanelMaxTM DIN Rail Wiring Duct is an innovative wire management solution that maximizes space utilization within industrial enclosures for flexibility in panel layout and reduced material and installation costs. The unique design raises components from the panel surface for easier access and faster terminations. DIN rail wiring duct is compatible with common DIN rail and DIN mount components to satisfy a wide range of applications.
Key Features and benefits:
- Space-saving design – Positions DIN rail and components off the panel directly above an integrated wire management channel for up to a 30% smaller footprint for duct and components; increases design flexibility and component access for easier installation and maintenance
- DIN rail and DIN component compatible – Compatible with standard mounting rail, including 35mm or 15mm rails and many DIN rail mount components for design flexibility
- Integrated DIN rail fastening slot – DIN rail mounts directly to product, with self-drilling screws, for up to 50% faster installation (duct and rail) and reduced labor costs
- Hinged and flexible covers – Attached cover ensures panel integrity, safety, and aesthetics; a built-in, color-matched, co-extruded strip assures cover operation flexibility and easy channel access; L-shaped hinge cover doubles as ledge for easy wire installation
- Slotted platform and sidewalls – Platform slots (horizontal) manage wire from channel-mounted components; outer sidewall slots (vertical) manage wire from adjacent panel-mounted components; unique finger and slot progression for optimal wire management and aesthetics
- Channel pass-through slots – Wires can transition internally between channels to ease wire connections to either side of components mounted on the same rail, minimizing wire length and reducing material cost
Panduit also offers a broad cable tie selection that have industry approved styles, sizes, and materials to meet a full range of electrical, industrial, and networking applications.
Ultrasonic sensors are characterized by their reliability and outstanding versatility. Ultrasonic sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs can be used to solve even the most complex tasks involving object detection or level measurment with millimeter precision, because their measuring method works reliably under almost all conditions.
No other measuring method can be successfully put to use on such a wide scale and in so many different applications. The devices are extremely robust, making them suitable for even the toughest conditions. The sensor surface cleans itself through vibration, and that is not the only reason why the sensor is insensitive to dirt. The physical principle—the propagation of sound—works, with a few exceptions, in practically any environment.
Great for use in:
- Building materials
- Food and beverage
- Level measurement
- Material handling
- Mechanical engineering/machine tool
- Pulp and paper
- Woodworking and furniture
Marinco offers a number of receptacle and charger products to meet customer needs. Their SeaLinkTM 12 volt family of products are manufactured from corrosion resistant marine grade materials. Exclusive to SeaLinkTM products is Marinco’s unique interconnecting system that securely locks the plug into the receptacle resulting in a positive and moisture-proof connection. The plug and receptacle feature optimized metal connection points for maximum conductivity.
Marinco has recently expanded their durable SeaLinkTM 12V product line by adding the Dual USB charger. The Dual USB charger features two ports to charge cell phones, tablets and other devices powered by USB’s, a blue LED to show that power is available, and a cover to prevent water and dirt from entering the ports. The Dual USB has a 12 to 24 Volt input with a 5 Volt output, a total of 2.1 amps output between the two ports and is designed for longevity in harsh environments.
Honeywell’s Industrial Pressure Sensors, Intrinsically Safe1¹, Model IP IS, are a new platform of sensors designed to offer repeatable, reliable and accurate pressure measurements over time. These rugged, stainless steel, all-welded pressure sensors are fully configurable with today’s most commonly requested industry options. They may be used in many demanding, harsh environments and with a variety of media. Each sensor is fully temperature compensated and calibrated.
- Oil and gas industrial process control (gas head control panels)
- Factory automation/industrial equipment
- Pump/compressor control
- Power generation (wind, propulsion)
- Flammable inventory control
- Paint booth spraying
The Carling technologies L-Series rocker switch is an innovative IP67 front panel sealed product offering total design flexibility, while at the same time setting new standards for performance and reliability. These single or double pole switches feature a broad choice of actuator styles, colors, and lenses. Their versatile design features include a neatly proportioned size that fits into an industry standard mounting hole of 1.734 x .867 (44mm x 22mm), countless unique choices for ratings, circuits, colors, illuminations and laser etched legends. They have up to twelve terminals offering an extensive range of switch and lamp circuit options, including LED or incandescent illumination. Additionally, an optional plug-in terminal connector enables pre-wiring of wire harness.
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural equipment
- On-highway transportation equipment
- IP67 certified sealed front panel components
- Withstands temperatures from -40°C to +85°C
- Vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture and salt spray resistant