All MICRO SWITCH™ 914CE Series compact enclosed switches incorporate fluorocarbon diaphragm sealing to provide reliable protection, meeting NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 6, 6P, and 13 as well as IP66, IP67, and IP68 requirements. Versions with boot seal also meet NEMA 12 requirements (dust, falling dirt, liquid media with solid contaminates). The cable or connector and basic switch terminals are encapsulated in an epoxy sealant, offering excellent resistance in harsh environments.
For low temperature applications (down to -40 °C, -40 °F), CE Series switches can be supplied with low temperature seals and lubricant. The CE Series switches are rugged and versatile switches which can be applied indoors in many harsh factory floor applications, as well as on outdoor equipment in extreme temperatures.
The CTB-Series by Carling Technologies is a compact, single pole, rocker actuated family of thermal circuit breakers designed to protect equipment. Utilizing simple, precision design with few moving parts, these breakers offer cost effective, extremely reliable circuit protection with high resistance against shock and vibration. They are ideally suited for such applications as household and commercial appliances, transportation, marine, telecommunications, power strips, audio-visual, medical, power supplies, and exercise equipment.
- Actuator Style: Rocker actuator
- Available Circuits: Series Trip
- Certifications: UL, CUL, VDE, CE
- Maximum Current and Voltage Ratings: 3 – 15 amps @ 125-250VAC, 50VDC
- Maximum Interrupting Capacity: 1,000 amps
- Mounting Method: Front Panel Snap-in
- Number of Poles: 1 pole
- Terminal Options: .250 Quick Connect Tabs
- Exercise Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Power Strips
- Power Supplies
Honeywell’s VF360NT and VF360ST High Sensitivity Latching Digital Hall-Effect Sensor ICs are small, sensitive and versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles. The VF360NT is turned ON by a North pole, while the VF360ST is turned ON by a South pole. This sensor IC does not use chopper stabilization on the Hall element, providing a clean output signal and a faster latch response time when compared to competitive high sensitivity Hall-effect bipolar latching sensor ICs which do use chopper stabilization.
- Qualified to the AEC-Q100 standard for potential use in automotive applications
- Fastest response time in its class [1.5 μs]
- Operate from 30 Gauss typical at 25°C [77 °F] and 55 Gauss maximum over the full -40 °C to 150 °C [-40 °F to 302 °F] temperature range
- Latching magnetics
- Repeatable magnetics (no jitter)
- No additional electronic noise generated by sensor
- Non-chopper-stabilized design
- Subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package supplied on tape and reel (3,000 units per reel)
- 3 Vdc to 24 Vdc
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- RoHS-compliant material
Mallory Sonalert has introduced a new stack light series, available with and without sound. The sound element featured in these models represents a vast improvement from what was previously available. They are the first to offer a sound frequency of 2000 Hz, which is preferred over 3000 Hz and higher frequencies used in other products. Each stack light is equipped with 4 sounds, including continuous, medium pulse (5 pps), plus two new unique sounds (a slow double pulse and a continuous tone for 5 seconds followed by a short pulse tone every 1 second).
Stack lights in this series feature state-of-the-art brilliant LED colors (red, yellow, green, blue, or clear) and ultra-low current draw (40 mA max) and are cUL approved with NEMA 4X waterproof rating. When selecting the most suitable model, customers are able to make choices on power (24 Vac/dc or 120 Vac), mounting (pole or direct mount), and sound (with or without).