For over 60 years, Paktron has been manufacturing polymer film capacitors and serving industries such as telecommunication, military, automotive, medical and high-end industrial. Some products offered include:
Capstick® capacitors Capstick® capacitors have true voltage ratings and, unlike other systems, require no voltage deratings for maximizing reliability or life usage. Cutting edge circuit designs have been created to take advantage of a film capacitor’s inherent reliability at rated voltage, while both reducing board size and improving performance. Capstick capacitors are applicable in Power Supply Applications as well. These unique multi-layer polymer capacitors (MLP’s) offer excellent electrical stability under AC and DC current loads and are not subject to the cracking, shorting or TC mismatch inherent in Ceramic (MLC) capacitor products.
- High ripple current/ high capacitance
- Ideal for high frequency switching power supplies and DC to DC converters
- Low ESR/ESL
- Operating temperature range: -55 degrees Celsius to 125 degrees Celsius
- Surface mount or through hole mounting options available
- Volumetrically efficient
The Quencharc® snubber is the most widely recognized trademark in the industry for RC (resistor-capacitor) Network. Arcing, sparking and transients often cause premature failures in relays, switches, thyristors, triacs, contactors and related products. Paktron Quencharcs® extend operating life when properly selected and applied.
AMP Soft Shell Pin and Socket Connectors provide a highly reliable and economic means of grouping multiple-lead connections in today’s computer, computer/ peripheral equipment, business machines, entertainment centers, appliances and other sophisticated commercial equipment. The electrical connector is an integral component in these applications. They also offer worldwide application approval because of their reliability and economy. Electrical functions have increased in complexity and new designs continually call for the maximum use of space. The Soft Shell Pin and Socket family of connectors offers the design and features to answer these modern industry requirements.
- Broad range of sizes, colors, materials and ratings
- Optional terminal position assurance (TPA) devices on some products
- Optional connector position assurance (CPA) devices on some products
- Wire-to-wire, wire-to-panel and wire-to-board types
Honeywell Wireless Pressure Sensors, WPS Series is WPAN 802.15.4 compliant wireless point-to-point (P2P) device that will easily integrate into new or pre-existing instrumentation systems. It has a variety of remote or built-in antenna options. It features a rugged plastic enclosure, corrosion-resistant construction, and is suitable for outdoor applications in harsh environments due to its IP67 sealed enclosure. Its 316L stainless steel pressure port has a Hastelloy® C-276 pressure diaphragm, making it resilient to the harshest of process media. The direct- or remote-mount antenna options add flexibility for adaptation to different applications.
Potential Industrial Applications:
- Equipment health monitoring
- Gauge placement
- Irrigation water pressure monitoring
- Leak detection (detection of pressure drop)
- Liquid level sensing (corrosive or non-corrosive)
- Process monitoring of important pressures
- Process pump failure monitoring
- Safety shower and eye wash monitoring
- Tank level monitoring (water or corrosive liquids)
- Well head monitoring
Gopher Electronics has Switchcraft Conxall Sealed Button and Pendant Switches in stock now! Some options include:
913S and 913DS Sealed Button Switches 913S and 913DS sealed button switches are rated for up to IP68 NEMA 250. They arealso rated for 250mA, 30W max, and AC non-inductive load. In addition, these sealed button switches are RoHS compliant making them a perfect fit for a variety of application
- Life: 20,000 actuation cycles with 48VDC, 0.25amps (50 mΩ max) and 20,000 actuation cycles with 125VAC, 0.25amps (50 mΩ max)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- 913S can be wired for 1-A, 1-B, or 1-C (break before make)
- 913DS can be wired for 1-A, 1-B, or 1-D (make before break)
- Communications equipment
- Medical equipment
EP913S Sealed Switches are waterproof and dustproof to IP 67. They are available in 8 different configurations, allowing for a wide range of circuit configurations and cable diameters.
- Easy field installation
- Rated for 0.25 Amps, 30W max AC, non-inductive load
- Tested for a minimum of 20,000 Cycles 48VDC, 0.25 Amps (50 mΩ max) 125VAC, 0.25 Amps (50 mΩ max)
- Industrial controls
- Nurse call switches or infusion pumps
- Outdoor amusement applications
- Outdoor instrument applications
- Traffic control override
Carling Technologies offers a wide variety of circuit breaker options to help meet your application needs. Some options include:
Well known for their proven reliability, the A-Series hydraulic/ magnetic circuit breakers are compact, temperature stable and designed for precision operation in OEM markets requiring general purpose as well as full load amp applications. The A-Series circuit breakers are offered with ratings from 0.02 to 50 amps, up to 277VAC or 80VDC and are available with several choices of pole configurations, time delays, terminals, with a wide range of standard colors, imprinting and actuator styles.
The C-Series hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers are ideal for applications that require higher amperage and voltage handling capability in a smaller package. They are available in 1-6 poles, 0.02-100amps, UL Recognized up to 480VAC or 150VDC, UL489 Listed up to 240VAC or 125VDC, with choice of time delays, terminal options, actuator styles and colors.
The E-Series hydraulic/magnetic circuit breaker is ideally suited for higher current and voltage applications. It is UL listed and CSA certified for branch circuit protection, which does not require a fuse back up. It is also UL recognized and CSA certified as a supplementary protector and as a manual motor controller.
Grayhill Optical Encoders provide exceptionally high operational life due to their non-contact switching technology, and give superb tactile feedback to the user. Although the end-product may vary, typical applications measure discrete digital position or rotational angle. Output options include absolute or quadrature 2-bit binary code. Grayhill offers a variety of custom shafts and threaded bushing sizes.
Customization can include:
- Custom detents (clicks) and tactile feel
- Custom electronics for unique outputs
- Modified shaft lengths and flats
- Multiple termination and cabling options
- Special packaging such as custom mounts
Typical applications include:
- Automotive climate control and entertainment systems
- Communication systems, including two-way radios and software defined radios
- Medical electronics, including patient monitors, ventilators and imagers
- Navigation devices for ground vehicles and avionic systems
- Precision test and measuring equipment
- Sound mixing and editing consoles
Honeywell’s TruStability® Board Mount Ultra-Low Pressure (ULP) Sensors make use of new Honeywell proprietary technology that combines high sensitivity with high overpressure and burst pressure. This technology protects the sensor and reduces design requirements without sacrificing the sensor’s ability to sense very small changes in pressure. They are able to sense ultra-low pressures from ±2.5 mbar to ±40 mbar [±0.5 inH20 to ±30 inH20] and offer the customer flexibility in sensor implementation. These sensors are available with diagnostics, digital output (can save on interface costs), and can also be scaled to exact customer pressure range in larger volumes. They also have a sleep mode to save on battery power for many portable medical device applications.
The ULP Shines for these Potential Applications:
- Anesthesia machines
- Hospital room air pressure
- Clogged HVAC filter detection
- Companies making variable air volume controllers
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) VAV (Variable Air Volume) control
- HVAC transmitters
- Indoor air quality
- Static duct pressure
Honeywell’s new Basic Amplified Board Mount Pressure Sensors, ABP Series are one of the industry’s smallest compensated amplified pressure sensors at 8 by 7 millimeters. The small size will help significantly save board space and reduce manufacturing costs and design time while delivering a wonderful combination of performance, precision and flexibility.
- Proprietary Honeywell technology
- Industry-leading long-term stability
- Total Error Band (TEB)
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL
- Industry-leading flexibility
- Wide pressure range: 60 mbar to 10 bar | 6 kPa to 1 MPa | 1 psi to 150 psi
- Small size
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Liquid media option
- Blood analysis
- Blood pressure
- Breast pumps
- Drug dosing
- Hospital beds
- Massage machines
- Air brakes
- Pneumatic control
- Process gas
- Valve Positioning and positioners
- Washing Machines
To view the datasheet, please go to Honeywell’s pressure sensor documentation page located here or watch a this video.