Offering an increased degree of sealing to IP68 from the front and rear of the module, the keypad electronic multiplex switch module (eSM E31) by Eaton meets severe environmental applications. It has exceptional operator feedback: tactile, audible and visual with up to four independent indicator LEDs. The E31 is a flexible CAN-based solution for your applications.
- Reduced assembly labor due to ease of installation, allowing for mounting and connection of multiple switches at one time versus individually
- Available in 2×4, 4×3 and 3×5 (shown above) configurations
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to a controller to accommodate up to 64 switches and a three-wire interconnect between expansion and master modules
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical
switches (1,000,000 cycles)
- Customizable graphics with back lighting on each switch provides for application specific requirements
- Up to four daylight visible indicator LEDs per switch for status, mode and scaling
- Sleep mode available to reduce current draw on the battery
- CAN J1939 2.0B communication protocol
Contact Gopher Electronics to discuss your CAN-bus application for design assistance!
The first 12 to call 651-490-4919 and ask to discuss the application of these CAN keypad switch modules in your design will win an Ogio Duffel Bag!
The Basic Amplified ABP Series is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offering a ratiometric analog or digital output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range.
The ABP Series is fully calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects and accuracy errors (which include non-linearity, repeatability and hysteresis) using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Calibrated output values for pressure are updated at approximately 1 kHz for analog and 2 kHz for digital.
The ABP Series is calibrated over the temperature range of 0 °C to 50 °C [32 °F to 122 °F]. The sensor is characterized for operation from a single power supply of either 3.3 Vdc or 5.0 Vdc. These sensors measure gage and differential pressures.
- Industry-leading long-term stability: ±0.25 %FSS
- Total Error Band (TEB): ±1.5 %FSS
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.25 %FSS BFSL
- High burst pressures
- Industry-leading flexibility
- Wide pressure range: 60 mbar to 10 bar | 6 kPa to 1 MPa | 1 psi to 150 psi
- Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D.1 Moisture Sensitivity Level 1 requirements
- Optional internal diagnostic functions
NPB 606 Sealed button switches by Switchcraft Conxall are rated for up to IP68 NEMA 250. They are also rated for 250mA, 30W max, and AC non-inductive load. In addition, these sealed button switches are RoHS compliant making them a perfect fit for a variety of applications.
Features and specs:
- Life: 20,000 actuation cycles with 48VDC, 0.25amps (50 mΩ max) and 20,000 actuation cycles with 125VAC, 0.25amps (50 mΩ max)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- RoHS compliant
- Weathertight Ratings: IP68, NEMA 250
- 913S can be wired for 1-A, 1-B, or 1-C (break before make)
- 913DS can be wired for 1-A, 1-B, or 1-D (make before break)
- Communications equipment
- Medical equipment
From the service entrance to the most sensitive control systems, SolaHD offers industrial grade power conversion and power quality products to ensure reliable operation in the most demanding production environments. Some power supply options offered include:
The SCP-X is a rugged power supply designed for use in extreme environments. The metal case reduces costs by eliminating separate enclosures. Quick change connectors simplify connectivity for distributed I/O devices on industrial machinery. This model provides 24 Vdc output with limited power to meet Class II requirements.
SDN-P DIN rail power supplies provide industry leading performance, with sag immunity, transient suppression and noise tolerance to handle the most demanding applications. With a wide operational temperature range, high tolerance to shock and vibration and a rugged design, SDN-P power supplies have earned a longstanding reputation as the preferred choice wherever power quality and reliability are critical requirements.
Premium Vinyl Electrical tapes
3M offers a variety of premium vinyl electrical tapes including; Scotch® Super 33+™, Scotch® Heavy Duty Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 and Scotch® Professional Grade Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape 35. This family of tape is Made in the USA
- Scotch® Super 33+™ is a 7 mil tape that is highly conformable, super stretchy in all weather applications; resists UV rays, abrasion, corrosion, alkalies and acids. Primary insulation for splices up to 600V.
- Scotch® Heavy Duty Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is an 8.5 mil all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It has an excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, corrosion in varying weather conditions.
- Scotch® Professional Grade Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a premium-grade electrical tape that stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires color-coded insulation. Scotch 35 is abrasion and weather-resistant, with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties. It wraps smoothly and holds tight over a wide range of temperatures. There are nine stay-fast colors for color-coding applications.
Come and visit the WOW Interactive Application VAN at Gopher Electronics on Friday October 9 from 11:00 to 12:30!
222 Little Canada Road, St. Paul MN 55117
Delivering the Right Application Solutions
Now you can see the complete Weidmüller solution. Understand and learn how our products work together to deliver total connectivity.
• Demo every Weidmüller product portfolio
• Every panel presents product features and value benefits
• On-site Demonstration Rails and product literature for each product
Right Where They Are Needed
See how Weidmüller delivers complete Connectivity Solutions with interactive and educational tools that include:
• Interactive Factory Automation panel
• Interactive Process Automation panel
• Interactive Tools panel • Interactive and operational PrintJet PRO printer
• Interactive Design software
If you need more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 651-490-4900
COBO International offers complete CAN-bus solutions from Displays and Controllers through Sensors and Accessories.
Potential Applications include:
- Hydraulic system controller
- Single controller for industrial vehicles
- Tractor electrical control unit (TECU) for tractors according to ISOBUS standard
- Traction control and hydrostatic transmission control
- Wheel loaders or excavators single controller
All displays can be RAM or In-Dash mounted and are extremely vibration resistant making them an excellent solution for multiple applications.
Honeywell’s SNG-Q Series Quadrature Speed and Direction Sensor with 4-wire quadrature sensing is the first release of the new SNG-Q Series Speed Sensor Platform. The sensor design and manufacturing use a platform-based approach that enables cost competitiveness and mechanical and electrical configurability.
The SNG-Q Series provide both speed and direction information. Speed information is provided from digital square wave outputs; direction is provided using a quadrature output with signals 90° phase shifted from each other. With the quadrature output, target direction is determined by output lead/lag phase shifting.
The SNG-Q Series is designed for applications where enhanced accuracy is required to detect small target features. This accuracy is enabled by dual differential Hall-effect sensor IC technology. It is designed for a wide operating temperature range, robust electrical noise immunity and industry leading environmental sealing capability.
Shop Honeywell Sensors