Honeywell MICRO SWITCH NT Series toggle switches meet the need for a rugged, cost-effective toggle switch. Quality construction features include a seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the cover and case. These switches are suitable for applications in many demanding outdoor environments, where the panels are subjected to vibrations from equipment. temperature extremes, dust, splashing water, and/or hose directed water.
They are capable of withstanding exposure to heavy accumulations of early morning dew that may condense on the control panel in cabs of vehicles left outdoors overnight. the NT toggle switches with larger standard metal or plastic levers are well suited for gloved-hand operation.
Available in both step-base and flat-base styles, the NT Series offers three popular styles of termination: 6-32 screw, solder lugs with 3,0 mm [0.12 in] diameter hole, or 6,35 mm [0.25 in] quick connect terminals.
The optional “Easy Start” threaded bushing enables quick alignment of the mounting nut minimize any cross threading. The panel stand-off with O-ring feature available on some listings eliminates the need for behind-the-panel hardware, provides a uniform panel height, and panel-to-cover seal.
- NEMA 3, 3R, 4, 13 and IP67/68 environmental sealing for demanding applications
- UL recognized, CSA certified, and CE certified for global use
- 1-, 2-, and 4-pole options to meet a variety of circuitry requirements
- 2- or 3-position maintained and momentary action to meet circuit and actuator requirements
- Optional step-case design provides added space between terminals to prevent shorting