A complete new line of fused and non-fused rotary disconnect switches provides users with flexibility and convenience for point-of-use configuration. Available in ratings from 16 to 1200A, this new line includes open and enclosed models to meet UL 508 and UL 98 disconnect requirements
Open Rotary Disconnects
- Modular, easy to install accessories
- SCCR options of 25kA, 100kA and 200kA on select switches
- Most switches can be operated with a front, right side, flange, or direct mount handle mechanism
Enclosed Disconnect Switches
- NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 12, 4X Stainless Steel, and 4X Polycarbonate enclosures
- Field installed accessories easily enhance switches for specific application
- Lockout/tagout with up to three 1/4″ padlocks enhances safety
When designing customized device connectivity products for modern applications, it is becoming increasingly important to find the perfect fit between device miniaturization and increased device functionality. Weidmüller’s new double-row OMNIMATE B2CF Signal connector, in 3.5 mm pitch, has this perfect fit and enables a new generation of more compact installations.
This connector is easy to work with, despite the increased functionality being packed into a compact space. The PUSH IN direct-insert wire connection mechanism allows you to conveniently connect the signal wires. There are more useful features: the tool-free locking and unlocking, the touch-safe male header, and the outstanding clarity provided by easy-to-read markers that identify each terminal point.
- Solid PUSH IN contacts
- Large wire cross-sections
- Convincing safety during use
- Clear frontal marking
Alpha Wire’s new solar cables and photovoltaic wire are designed for the harsh environments of solar energy applications-the hot and cold of climate extremes, ozone and UV radiation, moisture, oil, and direct burial. The cables use a specially formulated PVC jacket to provide years of reliable service by withstanding the potential environments without failing or degrading.
Available in a wire range from 14 AWG to 2 AWG, the photovoltaic wires come in two versions to meet either UL 4703 PV wire/TÜV 2 PFG 1169 requirements or UL 4703 PV wire requirements. UL/TÜV photovoltaic wires are made with low-smoke, zero-halogen (LSZH) materials which do not emit toxic gases when burned. The UL PV wire products use a cross-linked polyethylene insulation and PVC jacket.
Solar cables, in sizes from 18 AWG to 12 AWG and conductor counts from 3 to 9, are available shielded or unshielded. The TC-ER and MTW-rated cables feature a tough and abrasion-resistant jacket to provide robust performance for years.
Both the PV wire and solar cable are designed specifically for solar environments-they are sunlight and oil resistant and withstand temperatures as low as -40°C and high as +90°C. In addition, the solar cables meet requirements for direct burial without conduit.
Solar Cable Features:
- UL MTW
- 1000 V
- Stranded bare copper conductors
- PVC jacket
- PVC/nylon insulation
- Tinned copper braid shield, 85% coverage
- Sunlight, ozone, and UV resistant
- Direct burial
- Oil Res. I
- Moisture resistant
- 10x bend radius
- Wide temperature range: -40°C static/-30°C bending to +90°C
Photovoltaic Wire Features:
- 14 AWG to 2 AWG
- UL 4703 PV wire/TUV Pfg 1169 LSZH wire
- UL 4703 PV wire PVC jacketed wire
- -40°C to +90°C
- Oil and sunlight resistant
Honeywell’s Relialign™ CDI Series Commercial Door Interlock Switches are designed for swing door applications that include commercial elevators, dumbwaiters, and platform lifts. The door interlock holds the door in place and prevents it from being opened when not desired. A number of design features contribute to its enhanced safety, reduction of nuisance stoppages and call-backs, as well as simplified wiring and installation.
- Compliance with ASME A17.1, ASME A18.1, cULus, and CN/CSA B44
- Reliable performance and multiple design features minimize nuisance stoppage of applications
- Manual override for easy actuation without user hazard reduces the potential for call-backs
- Door closure retention cam holds door with minimal key-to-interlock play; a new design material provides more pull force than the competitions’s models
- Series or parallel wiring option for door closed and door locked switches
- Snap-action switches used to indicate door closure, providing an extra level of security
- Terminal block or one piece RJ-45 Category 5 connections for quick and easy connection
- Universal voltage for AC and DC applications