Designed to receive a wireless signal from a Limitless digital input the WDRR Series receiver is din-rail or panel-mountable. After receiving the signal the WDRR communicates the input status to a programmable logic controller or to any controller capable of NPN/PNP-type inputs. This wireless solution can save 60% when compared to traditional wired solutions, as the wireless eliminates the need for parts and reduces installation costs. With 14 Limitless digital inputs, the WDRR Series is for applications that require multiple wireless inputs. By combining inputs into one receiver rather than a one-to-one design can result in up to a 40% savings. The WDRR provides a separate visual and selectable NPN or PNO output for indication of an actuator position change on a Limitless™ input. It possesses the ability to reconfigure or network multiple switches, or point-to-point with personalized addresses, to allow for easily adding, subtracting, or relocating Limitless™ switches.
- Selectable NPN or PNP output
- Configurable normally open or normally closed output for up to 14 Limitless™ inputs
- Radio (license-free and global): WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz, point-to-point
- FCC 15, IC, ACMA, ETSI, COFETEL, and WPC approvals
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Up to 305 m [1000 ft] line of sight communication range when used with Limitless™ switch
- Ability to reconfigure and network multiple inputs, or point-to-point with personalized addresses that allows for adding, subtracting, or relocating Limitless™ inputs easily
- LEDs indicate change of status, low battery, RF signal loss, pairing function, and diagnostic functions
- Direct or remote-mount antenna options
- Valve position
- Construction/agriculture machines
- Cran boom/jib/skew position
- Remote or temporary equipment
- Grain diverters or flaps
- Material handling
- Door position
- Hose attachment verification
- Specialty machines
- Enables presence/absence detection in remote parts of application, where wiring is costly or not feasible
- Ability to network multiple inputs, or point-to-point personalized addresses which allows to easily change Limitless inputs
- Eliminates issues with wire connection integrity on moving equipment
- LEDs indicate change of status
Honeywell launches an extension to its SMART Position Sensor 100° Arc Configuration with Flying Leads. This extension creates several benefits for customers:
- When integrating sensors, customers now may select their choice of connector, giving them more flexibility.
- More cost-effective with potential cost reduction in cabling costs due to sensor position or orientation in the application.
- Extension simplifies design and integration, with increased design flexibility and reduction of integration time.
Honeywell extends SMART Position Sensor and Arc Configuration line. Now featuring simpler design, flexibility, and cost effectiveness.
Mark your calendar for November 19!
A leading source of AC and DC cooling fans, blowers, value-added assemblies and cooling solutions, Mechatronics has helped customers keep their cool since 1985. Extensive AC Axial fan offerings provide options to meet thermal management requirements, while also offering:
- Multiple voltage options in each series
- Environmental protection options, including conformal coating or IP55 encapsulation
- High-temperature models for operation up to 90 degrees C
- Custom designs
- Reduced Power Consumption (savings up to 70%!)
Mechatronics’ Low-Power and Environmental AC fans provide specialized cooling for such industries as telecommunications and networking, medical diagnostics, airflow and industrial, and appliances.
Uses for Mechatronics’ specialized cooling features are many: telecommunication and networking applications, medical diagnostic equipment, airflow and industrial, and appliances. Also provided are services ranging from simple connector installation to complex tray assemblies.
Extensive Mechatronics and Gopher Electronics inventory reduces lead times and accelerates your time to market. Mechatronics’ inventory is profiled to increase product-selection availability and reduce carrying costs.
Need product immediately? Gopher Electronics’ technical support can assist you with selection of thermal management solutions for immediate delivery. Same-day shipments are possible for in-stock items, enabling you to meet manufacturing requirements. Mechatronics also offers in-house value-added services for ready-to-install fans!
ebm-papst’s energy-saving fan with aerodynamically optimized plastic rotor.
Due to the aerodynamically optimized plastic rotor, energy-saving motors (ESM) run more quietly and also make do without any environmentally damaging varnish. Energy-saving motors ESM achieve a motor efficiency of more than 65%, a figure more than three times higher than conventional shaded-pole motors. The input power was often able to be reduced to less than a fifth of previous values in real-world applications, since shaded-pole motors usually are not operated at their maximum efficiency. This is how this investment pays for itself within a very short period. High efficiency also results due to lower intrinsic heating during operation, which dissipates less heat into the environment. Energy-saving motors offer outputs between 5 and 35W, operate with 230V or 115V supply voltage and provide additional options such as an automatic decrease to a second working speed at night.
Energy efficient iQ-motor for 1:1 replacement.
The compact design of energy-saving fans permits space-saving and, above all, simple installation. To reduce installation effort even further, these energy-saving fans can be purchased on request as ready-to-install modules. Existing applications can also be upgraded without problems. For this case, ebm-papst offers energy-efficient iQ motors, which are compatible with existing shaded-pole motors and which have a high efficiency of up to 65% and the same installation dimensions, allowing a straightforward 1:1 mechanical exchange. Axial impellers with a diameter of 154 to 254mm can be fitted in the same way on the iQ motor to create an energy-efficient solution. The intelligent electronics regulate voltage fluctuations so that the speed remains constant. Many renowned supermarket chains are already making use of this environmentally and economically beneficial option for 1:1 replacement.
Dialight SafeSite® Series LED area light represents the future of energy efficient facility illumination for hazardous locations worldwide. Class I, Div 1 LED area lighting fixture consumes at least 50% less energy compared to traditional HID light sources, while reducing maintenance and carbon emissions. This light incorporates both cutting edge LED technology along with proprietary optics to achieve area lighting comparable with other traditional light sources.
- Instant on and off operation
- Universal input (100-277 VAC), 50/60 Hz
- Superior color rendition index compared to HPS, LPS, MV
- Mercury free
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Temperature compensation technology for longer life
- L70 rated for > 100,000 hours @ 20°C ambient
Honeywell’s PX2 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers has expanded to offer more than 5,000 possible standard configurations. The PX2 Series has additionally added two new connector types:
- 1 Meter cable harness connector
- Offers unlimited possibilities for electrical connections
- Simplifies design-in to the customers application
- Deutsch DTM04-3P sealed connector
Honeywell PX2 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducer
- Provides a mating connector that is IP69K rated
- Used primarily in Transportation applications
Both of these new connectors in the line extension are IP69K rated and additionally are dust tight and are able to withstand high-pressure and high-temperature wash-down applications. This allows use in tough environments.