Electroswitch switches are specified anywhere essential reliability is required in all types of industrial, construction and transportation equipment. Electroswitch is Brand Central for Stackpole, Shallcross, CRL/Centralab, ASM, Eaton Miniature, Oak Grigsby and Gaynor Electric Power Switch brands.
Types of Switches include:
Electroswitch offers a wide variety of rotary switches such as the C series, which is ideal for low profile compact applications. Options include BCD outputs, water resistant sealing, push to turn & dual concentric shafts.
Applications of Rotary switches include:
- Military vehicle and communication equipment
- Professional and high-end audio
- Medical X-ray and dental equipment
- Test and measurement and heavy duty industrial equipment
The 6000, 7000 and 9000 Series Power Toggle Switches
- These switches have up to 20 amp rating in a compact size. These switches are available in a wide range of momentary and maintained single throw or double throw circuits, multiple termination, and bushing/toggle configurations.
The 6000 and 7000 Series Power Pushbutton Switches
- These switches are rated up to 15 amps. These are heavy duty switches suitable for a variety of foot switch applications.
- These switches are rated up to 6 amps with up to 4 poles and numerous terminal & actuator options. Sealing options include an IP67 rating.
Applications for Power Toggle, Power Pushbutton and Miniature switches include:
- Test and GPS equipment
- High-end audio
- Avionics applications
- Electrical Equipment
Pepperl+Fuchs is known by customers around the world as a pioneer and innovator in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology. Their main focus is on meeting your individual requirements and needs, while having a passion for automation and groundbreaking technology. Their products offer strength and versatility to develop specific solutions to meet all your sensor technology and interface needs.
Some sensors they offer include:
- Reliable noncontact detection
- Designed for tough industrial environments
- Sensing ranges to 100 mm
- Over 2000 sensor models
- Models certified for hazardous location installation
- Long-range detection of all solid, liquid, and granular targets
- Sensing ranges to 10 meters
- 12 mm, 18 mm, 30 mm diameter, as well as rectangular housings
- Multiplex and synchronize ability prevents cross-talk
- Discrete or analog outputs
- Teflon-coated models for chemical resistance
- Industry-leading background suppression sensors
- Twin families offer an economical series and a high-tech series with the same mounting footprint
- IP ratings up to IP69K
- Powerful features such as automatic cross-talk protection, “4-in-1TM” output, high ambient light resistance, and high visibility indication LEDs are standard
Honeywell Sensing and Control offers a wide variety of switches to meet your individual application needs. Some of the switches they offer include:
Basic and Snap-action Switches
- The snap-action basic switch is simple, superior, durable, and irreplaceable. Globally compliant and known worldwide for their compact and lightweight design, MICRO SWITCH™ snap-action switches are designed for accurate repeatability and extended life.
Hazardous Area Switches
- Designed specifically for dangerous indoor or outdoor locations with superior reliability and repeatability. Their Explosion-proof design contains flame path to contain and cool escaping hot gases.
Key and Rotary Switches
- Key and rotary switches deliver two, three, and four position key switch options to help keep you ahead of the competition.
- Available with a variety of actuators, electrical specifications, terminations, circuitries and sealing ratings, Honeywell limit switches offer superior flexibility and performance.
Pressure and Vacuum Switches
- These switches sense a change in the pressure or vacuum and open or close an electrical circuit when the designated set point is reached.
- These switches are compact and durable and offer up to four poles – with momentary and alt-action.
- Honeywell offers a large lineup of full-size, miniature, and subminiature rocker switches. They enhance manual operation with a flexible interface.
- Honeywell offers a large variety of safety switches to meet your specific needs including: Key-operated interlock switches, cable-pull switches, hinge-mount switches, non-contacting door detection switches and more.
- The hermetically sealed lineup includes switches that maintain the contact in a gas-tight seal, while transmitting force and motion to the mechanism through a metal diaphragm.
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of electrical and display design, Honeywell’s MICRO SWITCH™ toggle switches are available in many shapes, sizes, and configurations to enhance manual operation with a flexible and attractive interface.
You can also save time and money by having Gopher Custom Solutions put your leads and connectors on your Honeywell Switches.
3M™ VHB™ Tapes provide the convenience and simplicity of a tape fastener and are ideal for use in many interior and exterior bonding applications. In many situations, they can replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners.
These tapes utilize a variety of specific foam, adhesive, color and release liner types to provide each product/family with specific features. These features can include adhesion to specific or a broad range of materials, conformability, high tensile strength, high shear and peel adhesion, resistance to plasticizer migration, and UL746C recognition. All 3M™ VHB™ Tapes have excellent durability and excellent solvent and moisture resistance.
- Instant bonding
- Shock absorption
- Stress distribution
- Design flexibility
- Smooth, invisible appearance
Great for bonding materials such as:
- Painted Surfaces
- Sealed Wood
- Many Plastics
Learn More or check out this video
Eaton offers solid performance vehicle and commercial controls for global applications, including everything from electromechanical pushbutton, rocker and toggle designs, to electronic rocker, indicator and display devices, all of which are customizable to meet your needs.
Types of Switches include:
A full field-proven line of rockers designed for excellence in any vehicle application. They enable you to maximize efficiency and increase machine uptime even in the most extreme environments.
Available in a wide variety of configurations, for almost any standard industry application.
Eaton’s extensive line of toggle switches offers the widest selection of features and the design flexibility to meet the needs of almost any application.
Electronic Switch Modules and Vehicle Displays
Electronic Switch Modules (eSM) and the Electronic Vehicle Display (eVU) are custom ordered, application specific electronic communications products from Eaton’s vehicle and commercial controls catalog.
Introducing the perfect complement to Carling Technologies’ toggle switches, the Carling hexboot. The boot is compatible with 15/32″ threaded bushings and will provide extra protection against the elements in harsh environments.
Highlights and Features:
- Complementary, cost effective addition to Carling’s toggle switches
- Flexible tear-resistant silicone rubber overmolded onto a 15/32″ brass hexnut
- Full hexboot completely covers toggle actuator and bushing
- Meets ROHS 2011/65/EU directive
- Inhibits the rotation of switches subjected to low frequency vibration
Suitable for the following toggle models:
- F-Series, G-Series, 110-Series, C-Series, D-Series, DK/EK-Series, H/I-Series, LT-Series
St. Paul, MN: Gopher Electronics, www.GopherElectronics.com is extremely proud to accept Honeywell Sensing and Control’s (S&C) 2014 Regional Distributor of the Year Award!
Incorporated in 1952 by Gene DeLonais and his brother Don, Gopher was initially franchised for Honeywell S&C, known as Micro Switch, in 1960. Through 54 years of Loyalty, Teamwork and just plain Hard Work, Honeywell S&C and Gopher Electronics have forged a bond that focuses on serving mutual customers with excellence.
“We proudly accept this award on behalf of our employees and customers. Best practices today demand a laser focus on communication, collaboration and commitment to exceed our customers’ expectations. Honeywell S&C is Gopher’s flagship supplier that provides our team with new products, new systems and outstanding vision for new trends and technologies,” said Mike Treece, CEO.
As a 100 percent employee-owned company, Gopher’s team members work closely with Honeywell S&C personnel and manufacturers’ reps for one single-minded purpose: To Continuously Improve to Serve Customers.
Gopher Electronics expands Honeywell S&C switches and sensor product lines by offering Higher-Level Sub-Assemblies. Gopher Electronics will stock these Sub-Assemblies which are available for release on demand to meet our customers’ production requirements.
“We were happy to present the 2014 Regional Distributor of the Year Award to Gopher Electronics,” said Mike West director of sales at Honeywell S&C. “Gopher has been a trusted distributor of ours for well over 50 years and we look forward to continuing that partnership for many more years to come.”
For additional information, contact:
Chris O’Donnell, Director of IT and Marketing
The MICRO SWITCH™ V15W is a miniature-sized basic switch designed for harsh-duty, wash down areas. Rugged yet precise, the Series gives highly accurate machine control for turning circuits on and off. The V15W can be used in a wide range of challenging environments, including food packaging plants, forklifts, ATVs, golf carts, lawn mowers, garbage trucks, salt trucks, commercial buses, and wheelchair lifts for conversion vans. Choose the V15W when the application needs accurate repeatability in a compact, lightweight and long-lasting basic switch. This switch signifies an expansion of the proven and reliable, MICRO SWITCH™ V15 Standard snap-action switch series. By utilizing an epoxy resin, the V15W Series switches deliver high sealing capability with an IP67 rating (pre-leaded only). They may also be used in dusty places or in washdown applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Degree of protection: IP67 (except terminal parts) to operate under difficult environmental conditions
- Wide current range: 0.1 A, 5 A, 10 A
- SPDT, SPNO, and SPNC options
- For engineering design flexibility, the V15W Series features a variety of straight, roller, simulated roller, and special actuators to choose from
- Pre-leaded wires for easy installation
- Special terminations available upon request
- Gold contacts available
- Wide temperature range
- Metric or USA mounting holes
- Long mechanical/electrical service life
- Global approvals: UL, cUL, ENEC, and CQC for reliable and consistent performance within a range of conditions
- RoHS compliant
Mallory Sonalert Products manufactures a complete line of panel-mount audible alarms, including the SC Series, which is a classic panel-mount design and is available in a wide range of voltages and sounds. These sounds include specialty sounds such as warbles, chimes and sirens. Factory automation system integrators frequently specify Mallory high decibel alarms for applications where ambient factory noise is a consideration. The SC Series can also be fitted with an ACC03 gasket for use with control panels that are mounted outdoors, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. The sealed construction of the SC Series ensures continuous, trouble-free operation.
Applications that incorporate audible alarms include:
- Pump Controls (& Other Fluid Power)
- Industrial Process Automation
- Packaging Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Chemical & Petrochemical Processing
- Heat Treating & Sintering Furnaces
- Power Plants