Built on the trusted Clarostat and Honeywell legacies of high quality, high-performance position sensing, Honeywell potentiometers (also known in the industry as POTS) convert rotary motion into a change of resistance, supplying a smooth transition of voltage or current levels, then used to control position movement in a wide variety of applications.
All Honeywell potentiometers are built for rugged, long-lasting rotational performance – in some cases more than a million cycles. Potentiometers are available in cermet, wirewound, metal, plastic, or combination packages, sealed against dust or moisture, and sized to fit into tight spaces. A variety of terminations and flexible mounting options are available to meet your needs.
- Electric vehicles
- Manual controls (joysticks, panel dials, throttles)
- Off-road vehicles
- Personal mobility
Honeywell Limitless™ Wireless Pressure Sensors, WPS Series is a WPAN 802.15.4 compliant wireless point-to-point (P2P) device that will easily integrate into new or pre-existing instrumentation systems. It has a variety of remote or built-in antenna options. The WPS series also features a rugged, plastic enclosure, corrosion-resistant construction, and is suitable for outdoor applications in harsh environments due to its IP67 sealed enclosure. Its 316L stainless steel pressure port has a Hastelloy® C-276 pressure diaphragm, making it resilient to the harshest of process media. The direct- or remote-mount antenna options add flexibility for adaptation to different applications. Potential Industrial Applications:
- Equipment health monitoring
- Gauge placement
- Irrigation water pressure monitoring
- Leak detection (detection of pressure drop)
- Liquid level sensing (corrosive or non-corrosive)
- Process monitoring of important pressures
- Process pump failure monitoring
- Safety shower and eye wash monitoring
- Tank level monitoring (water or corrosive liquids)
- Well head monitoring
Looking for energy savings and performance control in an 80mm deep by 225mm square or 280mm square compact axial fan? The ebm-papst W2E200 and W2E250 models have been longtime favorites for their durability, solid construction and efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor with pre-wired motor run capacitor. Now these same compact axial fan packages are available with improved efficiency and controllability supplied by an electronically commutated (EC), permanent magnet, brushless DC motor.
Still operating from a 115 VAC or 230 VAC supply, the new EC motor offers a substantial improvement in efficiency over the PSC version. Motor speed control capability allows the user to exactly match changing performance requirements in the application and adds another potent method for reducing power and acoustic noise.
All MICRO SWITCH™ 914CE Series compact enclosed switches incorporate fluorocarbon diaphragm sealing to provide reliable protection, meeting NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 6, 6P, and 13 as well as IP66, IP67, and IP68 requirements. Versions with boot seal also meet NEMA 12 requirements (dust, falling dirt, liquid media with solid contaminates). The cable or connector and basic switch terminals are encapsulated in an epoxy sealant, offering excellent resistance in harsh environments.
For low temperature applications (down to -40 °C, -40 °F), CE Series switches can be supplied with low temperature seals and lubricant. The CE Series switches are rugged and versatile switches which can be applied indoors in many harsh factory floor applications, as well as on outdoor equipment in extreme temperatures.
The CTB-Series by Carling Technologies is a compact, single pole, rocker actuated family of thermal circuit breakers designed to protect equipment. Utilizing simple, precision design with few moving parts, these breakers offer cost effective, extremely reliable circuit protection with high resistance against shock and vibration. They are ideally suited for such applications as household and commercial appliances, transportation, marine, telecommunications, power strips, audio-visual, medical, power supplies, and exercise equipment.
- Actuator Style: Rocker actuator
- Available Circuits: Series Trip
- Certifications: UL, CUL, VDE, CE
- Maximum Current and Voltage Ratings: 3 – 15 amps @ 125-250VAC, 50VDC
- Maximum Interrupting Capacity: 1,000 amps
- Mounting Method: Front Panel Snap-in
- Number of Poles: 1 pole
- Terminal Options: .250 Quick Connect Tabs
- Exercise Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Power Strips
- Power Supplies
Honeywell’s VF360NT and VF360ST High Sensitivity Latching Digital Hall-Effect Sensor ICs are small, sensitive and versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles. The VF360NT is turned ON by a North pole, while the VF360ST is turned ON by a South pole. This sensor IC does not use chopper stabilization on the Hall element, providing a clean output signal and a faster latch response time when compared to competitive high sensitivity Hall-effect bipolar latching sensor ICs which do use chopper stabilization.
- Qualified to the AEC-Q100 standard for potential use in automotive applications
- Fastest response time in its class [1.5 μs]
- Operate from 30 Gauss typical at 25°C [77 °F] and 55 Gauss maximum over the full -40 °C to 150 °C [-40 °F to 302 °F] temperature range
- Latching magnetics
- Repeatable magnetics (no jitter)
- No additional electronic noise generated by sensor
- Non-chopper-stabilized design
- Subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package supplied on tape and reel (3,000 units per reel)
- 3 Vdc to 24 Vdc
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- RoHS-compliant material