Grayhill Optical Encoders provide exceptionally high operational life due to their non-contact switching technology, and give superb tactile feedback to the user. Although the end-product may vary, typical applications measure discrete digital position or rotational angle. Output options include absolute or quadrature 2-bit binary code. Grayhill offers a variety of custom shafts and threaded bushing sizes.
Customization can include:
- Custom detents (clicks) and tactile feel
- Custom electronics for unique outputs
- Modified shaft lengths and flats
- Multiple termination and cabling options
- Special packaging such as custom mounts
Typical applications include:
- Automotive climate control and entertainment systems
- Communication systems, including two-way radios and software defined radios
- Medical electronics, including patient monitors, ventilators and imagers
- Navigation devices for ground vehicles and avionic systems
- Precision test and measuring equipment
- Sound mixing and editing consoles
The Comus Group is proud to offer one of the world’s most diverse reed switch menu from its division Switching Technologies Gunther; located in Chennai India.
The STG reed switch line adds 20 different general purpose reed switches to the Comus product menu with glass size from 11 mm to 52 mm and power rating of 5VA to 120VA. The STG reed family offers switching voltages from 100VAC to 1500VAC with carry currents up to 5 Amps for a solution to everyone’s application and switching needs.
Comus STG reeds are Rhodium plated contacts for long life and stable contact resistance and superior gold tinned leads which far exceed traditional tin plating for ease of soldering.
Comus STG reeds are UL rated and CSA approved. UL file # E103299 and CSA # LR57810.
Carling Technologies ST-Series Sealed Toggle Switch features innovative design and performance principles that are sure to withstand the most demanding applications.
The ST-Series features a toggle seal composed of dynamic silicone material that bonds to the metal toggle, pin and bushing, providing ideal sealing and protection against the environment, vibration and shock, while withstanding extreme temperature variations. It also utilizes up to three terminal seals per pole and an optional o-ring assures additional under panel sealing protection.
- Designed to comply with MIL-DTL-3950G requirements
- IEC 60529 IP68 sealing performance
- Toggle seal bonds to toggle, pin and bushing
- Complies with UL 61058-1 electrical spacing requirements
- Applications requiring stringent sealing and performance capabilities
- Armored Vehicles
- Law Enforcement Vehicles
- Military Equipment
- Off-Highway Vehicles
From the factory floor to process control, the Alpha Wire Industrial Series (AWIS) cable line is well suited to the widest range of industrial applications. We offer a range of cables for general needs such as control wiring in both stationary and moving components. We also offer application-specific configurations for use with drives, servo systems, and factory protocols.
AWIS cables are crafted for rugged, reliable performance in your industrial applications. They are designed to handle even your toughest applications, whether your need is continuous flexing, superior oil and chemical resistance, or excellent mechanical and electrical performance. Choose the AWIS cable with the right properties for your application.
Typical applications include:
- High-flexibility applications
- Factory equipment interconnects
- Machine tools
- Automotive assembly equipment
- Conveyor systems
- Control panels
- Transfer shuttles
- Solar farms
- Automated pick-and-place systems
- PLC controlled equipment
- Automated handling systems
- Control/monitoring of speed and position in servo systems
Need to power up your next project but aren’t sure where to find the Power Supplies you need? Gopher Electronics is your one-stop source!
Gopher Electronics carries a wide selection of Power Supplies from the most popular Power Supplies manufacturers, including Altech, Cosel, and XP Power.
Gopher’s unbeatable combination of great value and unparalleled service ensures you’re getting the best product for your money, every time.
Shop with confidence, and let Gopher Electronics help power your next project.
What can we get for you today:
- APX Technologies
- Cosel Power Supplies
- Qualtek Electronics Corporation
- Triad Magnetics
- XP Power
Contact Gopher Electronics today to make powering your next project simpler.
Bad weather putting a damper on your project? Sealed Harsh Environment Connectors from Switchcraft and Conxall help make that a thing of the past!
Featuring seals up to IP68, and outstandingly rugged components crafted to the highest quality standards, Switchcraft and Conxall offer a large variety of sealed, watertight and waterproof connectors to meet your harsh environment connector applications, including:
TE Connectivity’s (TE) IP68 waterproof micro USB 2.0 connector is an upgrade to the IP57 splash-proof model, and provides stronger protection for today’s smaller and thinner mobile devices against the ingression of water and solid objects such as dust.
TE’s waterproof micro USB connectors use a metal injection molded (MIM) shell to achieve the IP68 standard. The stainless steel metal injected shell replaces the traditional stamped and formed shell — which typically contains a lot of holes and is less usable for waterproof connectors — to provide best possible strength against wrenching and false insertion and reduce the shell height by 0.3mm.
- Home Electronic Devices
- Wearable Devices
RadiCal is the latest ebm-papst backward curved radial impeller design. Shaped to minimize energy losses and flow separation as air moves through the impeller, these impellers, combined with ebm-papst GreenTech® EC motors with continuous speed control, provide the most efficient, flexible and quietest centrifugal fans on the market.
Features and Benefits
- High aerodynamic efficiency
- Quiet running, especially reduced tonal noise
- Unrivaled compactness
- Robust and maintenance free
- Choice of proven single or 3-phase asynchronous motors, or more efficient GreenTech EC motors
- GreenTech EC versions available in fixed speed or variable speed control options
RadiCal centrifugal fans from ebm-papst are available in various sizes and power levels!
Dave Mancuso: 651-490-4955
Jay Wales: 651-490-4925
APM Hexseal’s core mission is to provide sealing solutions that function in the world’s most hostile environments, which means that we have explored different types of elastomeric materials in order to understand and improve the performance characteristics of our products.
The elastomeric materials offered by APM Hexseal for their products can be changed depending on the intended use or environmental conditions – whether there might be exposure to extreme high or low temperatures, oils, chemicals or solvents, and even sunlight, oxygen, or ozone. Other factors to consider are abrasion resistance, elongation percentage, and compression.
Throughout its history, APM Hexseal has obtained numerous patents for environmental seals for toggle, pushbutton, rocker and rotary style switches and potentiometers, and for lever, toggle and pushbutton circuit breakers.
Below is a list of ABM Hexseal’s different sealing elastomers for Sealing Boots and Bushings along with their special characteristics:
Honeywell’s PX3 Series Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 electrical connector. The PX3 Series are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F].
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20 °C to 85 °C [-4 °F to 185 °F]
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30 °C to 50 °C [-22 °F to 122 °F]
- Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800, 1 s
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection up to IP67
- Response time: <2 ms
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant