The MP 17 Series is designed as a drop in replacement for existing surface and panel mountable configurations in the market today. In addition, MP now offers the NEW Side-By-Side Surface Mount terminations and Easy Access 90° Panel Mount configurations to accommodate multiple breaker bus bar installations. Priced competitively, these high quality breakers, commonly known as high amp circuit breakers or hi amp circuit breakers, are assembled right here in the USA.
The Series 17 features:
- Amperage Ratings from 25 to 200 Amps
- Trip-free operation
- Industry standard terminations available in panel and surface mount
- New “Easy Access” Panel Mount and “Side by Side” Surface Mount configurations available
- Surface Mount available with 1/4″ and New 3/8″ stainless steel terminal studs and sems nuts
- Panel Mount available with 1/4″ brass, nickel plated terminal studs and stainless steel sems nuts
- Auto, manual, or manual push-to-trip options
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Visible trip indication
- Ignition Protected
GEMS Level Switches operate on a direct, simple principle. In most models, a float encircling a stationary stem is equipped with powerful, permanent magnets. As the float rises or lowers with liquid level, the magnetic field generated from within the float actuates a hermetically sealed, magnetic reed switch mounted within the stem. The stem is made of non-magnetic metals or rugged, engineered plastics. When mounted vertically, this basic design provides a consistent accuracy of ±1/8 inch. Multi-station versions use a separate reed switch for each level point being monitored. Side-mounted units use different actuation methods because of their horizontal attitude. The basic principle, however, is the same: as a direct result of rising or falling liquid, a magnetic field is moved into the proximity of a reed switch, causing its actuation.
Two outstanding companies pleased to supply enclosures and boxes for just about anything you can design. Each project needs to be in an enclosure for appearance, protection and safety. Contact Gopher Electronics where a knowledgeable sales specialist will guide you to a reasonable and cost-effective solution. Gopher can supply a basic box for you. Imagine, however, receiving an enclosure with all of the holes, openings, color, labels, etc. already perfectly completed and ready for Point-of-Use. Or even better, have your project fully assembled by Gopher. All we need is your drawing, print, BOM or idea to get started.
“Let’s work together to Box-In your design, to ‘Boxed-Out’ the competition.”
Panduit offers the most complete selection of cable tie styles, sizes, materials, and colors to meet customer needs. Panduit cable ties are designed to be a one piece unit that have rounded edges and are comfortable to work with. From basic nylon ties, to their Metal Detecting Polypropylene ties, Panduit’s selection of materials, styles and colors means that they are bound to have something to fit your needs. Panduit doesn’t stop at just ties though, they also offer the tools necessary to install these ties for consistent and reliable performance.
- Automatic Tools
- Clamp Ties
- Continuous Reel
- Hand Tools
- High Strength Grip
- Hook & Loop Reusable
- Low Profile
- Marker and Flag
- Nylon Metal Barb Locking
- Nylon Ties
- Pneumatic Tools
- Push Mount
- Stainless Steel Banding and Strapping
- Stainless Steel Cable Tie, Banding and Strapping Tools
- Stainless Steel Ties
- Ultra-Cinch Ties
Panduit Wiring Duct is the premium wire management product for routing and concealing wiring in control panels. A wide variety of sizes, colors and materials are available to meet the wire capacity needs and space constraints of the smallest wall mounted panels to the largest integrated turnkey systems.
Flat Flexible Cable Assembly
Also known as flexible flat conductor cable, this product is lightweight, low profile, small outline cable designed to satisfy high density cabling applications. It excels in applications that cause the cable to be flexed repeatedly. FFC Cable can be folded into shapes as needed. Flat flexible cable is designed for high cycle life applications as well as for board-to-board jumpers. The flat flexible cables are available in a variety of pitches to fit a broad spectrum of applications.
- Copper conductors rolled flat for high
- flex life
- Superior heat dissipation
- Light weight
- Low profile
- Custom made to exacting specifications
- Multiple termination options
- Cable assemblies may be “connectorized” to mate with industry-standard headers
- EMI/RFI shielding is available
FFC Solutions Guide
Flexible Printed Circuit Termination
FPC custom terminations for Flexible Printed Circuits and Membrane Switches. This allows unique designs to solve interconnection problems using flexible circuitry.
- Flexible circuits allow unique designs.
- Flex circuits dissipate heat at a better rate than any other dielectric material
- Considerable weight reduction is a benefit over traditional round-wire harnesses
- Thickness can be as thin as .004 inches (.10mm) in total
- Insulation materials – Kapton, Mylar and Teflon
FPC Solutions Guide
Today, Honeywell Sensing and Control (S&C) manufactures millions of MICRO SWITCH™ basic switches annually for water and irrigation, aerospace and defense, industrial, off-highway, and medical applications. They are globally compliant, and known worldwide for their compact and lightweight design, accurate repeatability, and extended life.
Looking for enhanced accuracy and repeatability? Honeywell’s line of MICRO SWITCH™ Large and Subminiature switches were designed for high-precision applications. Originally developed to support United States aircraft in World War II, advancements in packaging and operating controls have helped further expand applications over the past 75 years while maintaining enhanced accuracy and repeatability. Our standard line of basic switches includes our V15 series, and is designed with the same high quality standards, but for low cost-of-failure applications – ones where the cost of replacing the switch is less than the cost of a switch failing.
MICRO SWITCH™ V-Basic series switches are often best suited for presence and absence detection where physical contact with an object is permissible. They also excel in applications requiring simple on-and-off actions.
Gopher Electronics offers Grayhill I/O modules, which come in industry standard sizes of mini, standard and G5. Gopher Electronics also offers Grayhill’s unique Open-Line style I/O module that offers two input/output points per snap-in module; this not only saves space but also offers quick and tool-free assembly and modification. Grayhill’s I/O Racks are available in industry standard size as well as a miniature footprint size to save panel space.
Typical applications include:
- Automation of production processes
- Oil and gas processing
- Turbine control
- Protection devices
- Medical equipment
- Industrial manufacturing equipment
- Test and measurement equipment
AC Input Modules
70L-IDCB, 70L-IACA, 70G-IDC5NP, 70-IDC24, 70L-IAC, 70L-IDC, 70L-IDCB, 70M-IDC5
- Fast Switching Polarized Input Types
- UL, CSA, CE, TÜV Certified (TÜV not available on OpenLine®)
- Optical Isolation
- OpenLine® and G5 Modules have Built-in Status LED
DC Output Modules
70L-OAC, 70L-OACA, 70L-OAC-L, 70L-ODC, 70M-ODC5, 70M-OAC5, 70L-ODC5R, 70L-OACA-L
- Transient Protection: Meets the requirements of IEEE 472, “Surge Withstanding Capability Test”
- SPST, Normally Open
- Zero Crossing Turn-On
- UL, CSA, CE, TÜV Certified
- Optical Isolation
- OpenLine® and G5 Modules Provide Replaceable 5×20 mm Glass Fuses
- Built-in Status LED
Mechatronics Fan Group is a leading resource of DC and AC cooling fans, blowers, added-value assemblies and cooling solutions since 1985. Customers in telecommunications, office automation, medical and industrial sectors depend on the Fan Group for technologically advanced products, superior quality and exceptional service. Mechatronics cooling products are designed to meet the toughest standards of UL, CSA, TUV and VDE.
Mechatronics brushless DC Axial fans offer a wide range of cooling solutions:
- Multiple voltage options available.
- Environmental protection options available including conformal coating or IP57 rated encapsulation.
- Alarm output options including tachometer or locked rotor alarm.
- Speed control options include self adjusting thermistor or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) input.
Mechatronics extensive AC Axial fan offering provides many options to meet your thermal management requirements.
- Multiple voltage options available in each series.
- Environmental protection options available including conformal coating or IP55 encapsulation.
- High temperature models for operation up to 90 degrees C.
- Custom designs welcomed!!
Learn More Shop Now
The field-proven NGR provides ergonomic design while giving you the solid durability that you’ve come to expect from Eaton switches. The NGR series are highly customizable with illuminated and non-illuminated versions with either incandescent bulbs or LEDs available in many of the popular switching circuits. There are also options for the rocker buttons and indicators with laser-etched or pad-printed icons, insertable lenses and adhesive-backed labels.
- Colored rockers, mounting bezels and lenses
- Common lamp ground jumper
- Custom back-lit legends
- Dry circuit capabilities
- Gang mounting system
- Locking rocker
- Maintained and Momentary Action Circuits
- Multiple LEDs
- Pad-printed legends
- Polarized lock-on connectors
- Reversing jumpers
- Special lamps and lamp voltages
- Special ratings
- Standard switch provides splash and dust resistance to IP42, while the sealed version is sealed to IP67 when supplied with panel seal.
- Backlighting technique allows for the legend to appear daylight white or dead-front when non-illuminated, but will change color when illuminated depending on the back-lit color chosen.
- Two legend areas on the ends of each rocker of sufficient size easily accommodate two lines of four Helvetica Narrow 12-point characters.
- Rocker snaps on and off the switch, making it easily replaceable