The Ruggedized CNX 722 Series with built-in LED from VCC offers fast, easy installation in harsh environments. It has a variety of connection options for fast, easy installation and the built-in LED can be used with 5, 12 or 24 volt D/C circuits. The rugged design is resistant to shock and vibration. These panel mount indicators are available with custom LEDs and lens colors and are Moisture Sealed, IP 67/NEMA 6P rated. They have direct sunlight visibility and a wide viewing angle making them perfect for a variety of applications.
Possible Applications Include:
- Aircraft and military
- Control cabinets
- Disinfection and sterilization environments
- Industrial machinery
- Instrument panels
- Outdoor signage
- Safety applications
- Switch stations
- Transportation dashboards
- Vending and gaming machines
3M offers a variety of premium vinyl electrical tapes including; Scotch® Super 33+™, Scotch® Heavy Duty Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 and Scotch® Professional Grade Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape 35. This family of tape is Made in the USA
- Scotch® Super 33+™ is a 7 mil tape that is highly conformable, super stretchy in all weather applications; resists UV rays, abrasion, corrosion, alkalies and acids. Primary insulation for splices up to 600V.
- Scotch® Heavy Duty Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape Super 88 is an 8.5 mil all-weather vinyl insulating tape. It has an excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, corrosion in varying weather conditions.
- Scotch® Professional Grade Color Coding Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 is a premium-grade electrical tape that stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires color-coded insulation. Scotch 35 is abrasion and weather-resistant, with excellent mechanical and electrical insulation properties. It wraps smoothly and holds tight over a wide range of temperatures. There are nine stay-fast colors for color-coding applications.
Honeywell’s PX3 Series Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 electrical connector. The PX3 Series are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F]. Its High insulation resistance and dielectric strength protect the user and sensor in high over-voltage situations, and ensures that the device is compliant with industry standards.
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20 °C to 85 °C [-4 °F to 185 °F]
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30 °C to 50 °C [-22 °F to 122 °F]
- Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800, 1 s
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection up to IP67
- Response time: <2 ms
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
- Industrial: Refrigerant pressure monitoring in HVAC/R systems; air compressor system pressure
- Transportation: Air system monitoring; hydraulic oil pressure monitoring
Altech 22 and 30mm Push Buttons offer ideal cost-effective solutions for control circuits utilizing both direct and remote management applications. Ease of assembly has been engineered into the design; the only tool necessary for installation is a screwdriver.
Not only are these Push Buttons a great product, but they are competitively priced to help meet customer needs. Get a quote today!
Potential Applications Include:
- LED Indicating Devices
- Pilot Lights
- Push Button Stations
- Push Button Enclosures
- UL Recognized
- Custom Push Button Assemblies
Carling Technologies offers a complete line of circuit protection products. With a wide assortment of sizes and ratings providing current or voltage sensing, Carling gives you many options including:
Hydraulic/Magnetic Circuit Breakers
Hydraulic/Magnetic circuit breakers provide highly precise, reliable and cost effective solutions to most design challenges. They are considered temperature stable and are thus not appreciably affected by changes in ambient temperature. Carling offers a wide array of hydraulic/magnetic circuit breakers from .02 to 700 amps with UL, CSA, VDE, TUV, UL489, UL489A, UL1500 certifications.
Thermal Circuit Breakers
Thermal circuit protectors utilize a bimetallic strip electrically in series with the circuit. The heat generated by the current during an overload deforms the bimetallic strip and trips the breaker. Thermal protectors have a significant advantage over fuses in that they can be reset after tripping. Carling offers a variety of 3 to 60 amp, lighted and non-lighted, rocker actuator and push-to-reset push button thermal circuit breakers with UL, CUL, CE, UL1500/ISO 8846 certifications.
Equipment leakage & Ground Fault Circuit Breakers
Carling Equipment Leakage & Ground Fault Circuit Breakers combine the ground fault protection of a GFCI with the familiar overcurrent tripping characteristics of a normal circuit breaker. PB & PC-Series circuit GFCI breakers range from .10 to 50 amps, and are well suited for Marine industries use.
The new 62SG and 62NG are price competitive encoders that satisfy the most common requirements for human interface encoders.
The new Series 62SG Encoder has a 0.3-inch (7.5mm) behind panel depth, making this compact encoder ideal for space saving applications. For a fully enclosed encoder, it also has one of the smallest footprints, at approximately a half-inch square (12.7 x 14.7mm to be exact). Despite this compact size, it still offers a distinct tactile feedback. There are even two options for rotational torque and pushbutton force. Finally, the 62SG has the widest temperature range of any compact, enclosed encoder. Combined, these features make the Series 62SG Encoder ideal for mobile applications such as navigation systems, dashboard assemblies and portable medical electronics.
A special feature of the Series 62NG Encoder is a separate non-rotating pushbutton shaft. This ensures that text or symbols printed on the pushbutton cap remain upright while the encoder knob is rotated. Series 62NG has more options for angle of throw and a wider operating temperature range than any of the competition. No other enclosed encoder can offer this same level of price and performance.
TE Connectivity’s sensors are designed to meet the most demanding challenges, wherever they are. With the broadest portfolio of solutions, they monitor temperature, humidity, position, pressure and much more. They are pushing advances in sensor technology, such as digital, wireless and combination solutions that help make applications smarter and more efficient. Partnering with customers across major industries, we’re advancing innovation and transforming industries.
Types of sensors offered:
- Fluid Property Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
- Photo Optic Sensors
- Piezo Film Sensors
- Positions Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Vibration and Accelerometer Sensors