Eaton provides a comprehensive offering of switches to meet a variety of applications. Gopher stocks an extensive selection of Eaton toggle and rocker switches.
Eaton’s line of toggle switches offers the widest selection of features and the design flexibility to meet the needs of almost any application. Options include:
- Military Purpose Toggles
- Illuminated AC Rated Toggles
- General Purpose Toggles
- X Series Toggles
- Heavy Duty Hesitation Switches
Eaton also offers a full field-proven line of rocker switches that are designed for excellence in any vehicle application. These switches enable you to maximize efficiency and increase machine uptime even in the most extreme environments. Options include:
- SVR (Sealed Vehicle Rocker)
- Dual Motion Safety Switch
- 1500/2500 Series
- 1600/2600 Series
- X Series Rockers
Carling Technologies ST-Series Sealed Toggle Switch features innovative design and performance principles that are sure to withstand the most demanding applications.
The ST-Series features a toggle seal composed of dynamic silicone material that bonds to the metal toggle, pin and bushing, providing ideal sealing and protection against the environment, vibration and shock, while withstanding extreme temperature variations. It also utilizes up to three terminal seals per pole and an optional o-ring assures additional under panel sealing protection.
- Designed to comply with MIL-DTL-3950G requirements
- IEC 60529 IP68 sealing performance
- Toggle seal bonds to toggle, pin and bushing
- Complies with UL 61058-1 electrical spacing requirements
- Military Equipment
- Armored Vehicles
- Law Enforcement Vehicles
- Off-Highway Vehicles
- Applications requiring stringent sealing and performance capabilities
Are you, or one of your Associates tasked with the responsibility of Outsourcing a Sub-Assembly?
The diagram above illustrates Gopher’s resources which provide facts to make the most-informed MAKE-OR-BUY decision.
Please contact Gopher Electronics today – put our Processes and “Can Do” Attitudes to work providing a reliable alternative to building in-house. And Gopher will pre-build Assemblies, to be released as Demand dictates!
Learn More on our Custom Solutions Page
Offering an increased degree of sealing to IP68 from the front and rear of the module, the keypad electronic multiplex switch module (eSM E31) meets severe environment applications with exceptional operator feedback; tactile, audible and visual with up to four independent indicator LEDs.
- Reduced assembly labor due to ease of installation, allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to a controller to accommodate up to 64 switches and a three-wire interconnect between expansion and master modules
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving operational efficiency of the equipment
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches (1m cycles)
- Customizable graphics on each switch provides for application specific requirements.
- Up to four daylight visible indicator LEDs per switch for status, mode and scaling
- Sleep mode available to reduce current draw on the battery.
- CAN J1939 2.0B communication protocol
Grayhill offers I/O modules in the industry standard sizes of mini, standard and G5. Grayhill also offers its unique Open-Line style I/O module with two input/output points per snap-in module. This not only saves space but also offers quick and tool-free assembly and modification. Grayhill’s I/O Racks are available in industry standard size as well as a miniature footprint size to save panel space.
Grayhill’s Control and I/O Systems allow manufacturers and integrators to build custom control systems from standard components.
Typical applications include:
- Automation of production processes
- Oil and gas processing
- Turbine control
- Protection devices
- Medical equipment
- Industrial manufacturing equipment
- Test and measurement equipment
Customization can include:
- Private labeling
- Industry-specific control systems
- Modified performance specifications
- Multiple bus support
Carling Technologies full or half hexboot is the perfect complement to Carling’s line of toggle switches. The boot is compatible with 15/32” threaded bushings and will provide extra protection against the elements in harsh environments.
- Flexible tear-resistant silicone rubber overmolded onto a 15/32” brass hexnut
- Full hexboot completely covers toggle actuator and bushing
- Meets ROHS 2011/65/EU directive
- Inhibits the rotation of switches subjected to low frequency vibration
- Complementary, cost effective addition to Carling’s toggle switches
Suitable for toggle models: F-Series, G-Series, 110-Series, C-Series, D-Series, DK/EK-Series, H/I-Series, LT-Series.
The HS Series Dura-PullTM Connectors from Switchcraft Conxall feature a “Push-Pull” locking mechanism, making the connectors easy to operate while eliminating accidental disconnection. Presented in a durable nickel plated brass housing and available with up to 9 contacts, the HS Series Dura-PullTM Connectors are suitable for a wide variety of uses.
- Easy, blind mating
- Compact, 1/2″ connector size
- Waterproof to IP68
- 360 ° EMI Shielding
- Available with #20 contacts or #26 contacts
- Flush mounting front mount panel connector
- Contacts can be soldered or crimped (shipped unassembled, assembly tools available)
- Optional IP68 sealed caps available
- Three cable clamp sizes accommodate a wide range of cable diameters up to 5.5mm
- Medical devices
- Audio connections
- Outdoor data acquisition devices
- Test and Measurement
- Agriculture electronics
- Safety and Security
- Harsh environments
- General electronic applications
Honeywell’s VF360NT and VF360ST High Sensitivity Latching Digital Hall-Effect Sensor ICs are small, sensitive and versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles. The VF360NT is turned ON by a North pole, while the VF360ST is turned ON by a South pole. This sensor IC does not use chopper stabilization on the Hall element, providing a clean output signal and a faster latch response time when compared to competitive high sensitivity Hall-effect bipolar latching sensor ICs which do use chopper stabilization.
- Qualified to the AEC-Q100 standard for potential use in automotive applications
- Fastest response time in its class [1.5 μs]
- Operate from 30 Gauss typical at 25°C [77 °F] and 55 Gauss maximum over the full -40 °C to 150 °C [-40 °F to 302 °F] temperature range
- Latching magnetics
- Repeatable magnetics (no jitter)
- No additional electronic noise generated by sensor
- Non-chopper-stabilized design
- Subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package supplied on tape and reel (3,000 units per reel)
- 3 Vdc to 24 Vdc
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- RoHS-compliant material
Honeywell’s PX3 Series Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 electrical connector. The PX3 Series are fully calibrated and temperature compensated from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F]. Its High insulation resistance and dielectric strength protect the user and sensor in high over-voltage situations, and ensures that the device is compliant with industry standards.
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20 °C to 85 °C [-4 °F to 185 °F]
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30 °C to 50 °C [-22 °F to 122 °F]
- Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800, 1 s
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection up to IP67
- Response time: <2 ms
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
- Industrial: Refrigerant pressure monitoring in HVAC/R systems; air compressor system pressure
- Transportation: Air system monitoring; hydraulic oil pressure monitoring
Learn More PX3 In Stock
Sealcon circular connectors include: M16, M23, M40, RJ45, PoE, Twilock and Twintus. These connectors are field assembly-ready, meaning no special tools are required to insert or extract the contacts. They are also modular in order to meet a variety of configurations. They have a reliable connection due to the contacts’ low plug-in force and high mating cycles. The pre-tinned contacts mean these connectors are a more Reliable, Faster and Safer means of soldering. The Inserts are for all types of contacts including Crimp, Solder & Dip Solder.
Sealcon connectors have the following benefits:
- Radially arranged copper beryllium spring contacts
- The outside contour of the socket results in a perfect concentric alignment during connection
- Best conductivity due to gold-plated contact area
- Reduced assembly time due to tinned soldering ends