Gopher Custom Solutions (GCS) a division of Gopher Electronics, is a highly flexible, reliable Sub-assembler, created in response to our customers’ needs for higher level assemblies.
Looking for a specific custom assembly but don’t want the headache of having to go through the assembly process yourself? Let Gopher Electronics simplify your project by putting our Gopher Custom Solutions Department to work for you!
Gopher’s Value-add Customization saves you money and valuable production floor time! We ship the assembly exactly as specified by you to your factory floor fully assembled and ready for installation! We can also keep Finished Goods stock of the assembly on our shelf and release to you on demand.
Gopher Electronics’ Value-add Customization also features:
- Unparalleled flexibility
Prompt, friendly, and accurate support for your design objectives, including engineering, purchasing, stocking and logistics support
- Assemblies built and stocked in Minnesota by our highly trained and experienced team.
- Assemblies delivered to your factory floor ready for installation and integration
- Development and production of prototypes all the way through production level assemblies
- Certification to UL ZPFW2, IPC/WHMA A-620, J-STD-001, UL-508A and IPC-A610
Contact Gopher Electronics today for a quote!
The FN 9260 power entry module combines an IEC inlet, mains filter with excellent filter attenuation and fuses in a small form factor. Choosing FN 9260 product line brings you rapid availability of a standard filter associated with the necessary safety acceptances. Standard IEC connector filters are a practical solution helping you to pass EMI system approval in a short time. A wide selection on amperage ratings, output connections, mounting possibilities and filters for medical applications are designed to offer you the desired solution.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional conducted attenuation performance, based on chokes with high saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior
- B types comply with the requirements of IEC/EN 60601-1 for creepage and clearance, leakage current and high potential testing
- Versions up to 10 A are available with fuse holder for one or two fuses
- Custom-specific versions are available on request
- Portable electrical and electronic equipment
- Medical equipment
- Small to medium-sized machines and household equipment
- Single-phase power supplies, switch-mode power supplies
- Test and measurement equipment
Ultrasonic sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are a permanent fixture in the field of industrial automation. With the new UC-F77 series, you can now enjoy the advantages of the technology combined with an unparalleled range of features and adjustment options. This ultrasonic sensor provides a flexible solution for many applications.
This “powerhouse” is available in standard or side-looker models. In both versions, the sensor is as small as its detection range is impressive—at 31 mm high, it can detect objects at a distance of up to 800 mm.
- Highly adaptable: a single ultrasonic sensor can be adjusted to fit a wide range of applications
- Precise and reliable: high noise immunity and multiplex capability for maximum reliability
- Simple integration: compact, space-saving housing design with thru-hole and surface-mount versions
- Convenient commissioning: intuitive programming via push button or PACTware software
- Parameterization and control: communication to the sensor level with IO-Link
Altech Corporation is a leading supplier of automation and industrial control components, providing solutions to your most pressing application challenges.
Many applications demand circuit breakers that are both high-quality and technically correct. Altech’s UL 489 Circuit Breakers combine quality and reliability into a smart, flexible package.
Features of Altech’s UL 489 Breaker:
- Available in both AC and DC voltages
- The AC version offers dual voltage rated circuit breakers at 0.2-63A/240VAC and 0.2-32A/480Y/277VAC in 1-3 poles.
- Hinged terminal cover design allows easy access to terminal screws
- Individual part number is shown on each circuit breaker and is legible when installed in the panel
- DIN Clip can be be released when necessary
- Flexible, replaceable terminal barriers reduce the possibility of breakage if accidentally dropped
When your project calls for branch circuit protection, look no further than Altech’s versatile, high-quality line of circuit breakers.
The 318BT Series Bluetooth Audio Receiver is a low latency, high reliability, rugged dongle. The 318BT utilizes Bluetooth® 4.2 technology to convert input devices into Bluetooth® enabled devices, using A2DP as a slave device.
The 318BT is designed to be powered by Phantom Power available in most professional audio consoles. This guarantees that it will work 100% of time without the worries of charging or maintaining power to the dongle.
With enhanced range, better sound and low latency, the 318BT is the best solution to connect your Bluetooth® enabled devices to any microphone input.
Simply plug, power and connect, and enjoy high quality audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device.
Like all Switchcraft® products, 318BT is built to last, durable, highly reliable, and fully certified to be used in both; commercial and residential environment.
Today’s supply Chain Management best practices demand higher-level sub-assemblies to help streamline manufacturing and final assembly.
Gopher Custom Solutions (GCS), a division of Gopher Electronics, is a highly flexible, reliable sub-assembler, created in response to our customers’ needs. From connectorizing fans to Panel Builds, GCS adds value.
|Value-Add Customization/Cable Harness:
- Development and production of prototypes through production level assemblies
- Engineering, purchasing, stocking and logistics support available for your design objectives
- Assemblies delivered to factory floor ready for installation and integration
- Assemblies are built and stocked in Minnesota
- Electrical test capability
- Certification to UL ZPFW2, IPC/WHMA A-620, J-STD-001, and IPC-A610
Flat Flexible Cable (FFC) Assemblies:
- Lighter weight & lower profile vs traditional wire harnesses
- Cable assemblies may be connectorized to mate with industry standard headers
- Centerlines of .100″(2.54 mm) & .050″ (1.27 mm)
- Jacket constructions of Nomex, Polyester, Kapton and Teflon
- High flex life & superior heat dissipation
- EMI/RFI options are available
- Custom length assemblies available
- Flexstrip jumpers in stock or built to order
- 100% continuity tested
Box Build/Panel Build:
- Sub-assembly installation reduces labor and logistics costs
- Sub-assemblies can be manufactured to your prints and specifications
- Builds allow for managing one part number vs numerous components
- Components and final sub-assemblies stocked at Gopher Electronics, allowing for flexible delivery to meet demand requirements
- Design service available
- Electrical test capabilities
|Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) & Membrane Switch Termination:
- 25+ years of FFC/FPC termination experience
- Can replace circuit boards & wires in multiple applications
- Centerlines of .100″ (2.54 mm) & .050″ (1.27 mm)
- Termination of Polyester, Mylar, Kapton & Teflon Assemblies
- Turnaround services in 3 business days
- 100% continuity tested
Learn more from our Custom Solutions Brochure
Jaeger Connecteurs by Sealcon offers adapted connectors to be used in rough industrial environments. With an extensive product line ranging from Standard & Rapid to Robotics and Power Series, a solution is available for your every need.
Jaeger is continuously adapting to meet the needs of many industries including automation, robotics, power, medical, automotive, marine, railway, aerospace, electricity-electronics, agri-food, etc. Jaeger Connecteurs also offer ranges of over molded cords, I/O distributors and connectors for all interconnect solutions.
With an extensive product line built with durability, resilience and quality, choose Jaeger by Sealcon for your next application!
Belden Classic products are manufactured in a wide variety of gauge (AWG) sizes, insulation materials, shielding configurations, and jacketing materials, including Plenum and High-temperature versions.
These Multi-conductor and Paired products offer best-in-class performance and reliability in many different systems.
Belden Classics Cables provide best-in-class performance for a wide range of applications including Industrial, Video, Sound and Security, and Interconnect.
Features/benefits of the Classic line include:
- Broad range of AWG sizes, shielding options, conductor and pair counts
- Convenient put-up options
- Global availability through a network of Belden distributors
- Polyolefin insulations provide lower capacitance performance when compared to cables with PVC insulations
- Proven performance in installations worldwide
- Robust designs that meet or exceed UL standards
- Tefzel, TFE and FEP insulation and jacket constructions offer higher temperature ratings
- Unsurpassed quality and reliability
The TruStability™ RSC Series is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offering a digital output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range. It is calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and non-linearity using a 24-bit analog-to digital converter with integrated EEPROM.
Pressure data may be acquired at rates between 20 and 2000 samples per second over an SPI interface. It is intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases, designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards, and is REACH and RoHS compliant.
As technology and equipment have evolved, data transfer and communications infrastructures have become commonplace on the factory floor. Meanwhile, the convergence and integration of electrical, control, and communication systems is increasing the importance of proper cable and wire management.
Robust and secure cable and wire management is critical to performance in the industrial space, but is often overlooked – leading to downtime, repetitive repairs and increased operational costs.
Panduit offers a wide selection of cable and wire management products, from Cable Routing Systems to Cable Ties! Panduit cable and wire management solutions are engineered to stand up to your most demanding requirements, even in the harshest of environmental conditions.
Panduit Cable Management Solutions Include: